When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Review of Eurotimez "Euromariner"

Tribal

nice review !!!

thank you so much !

i def have to get one Euromariner - but im not sure yet if i like the rep LOL

will see when i have it in my hands.... ;)

cheers,

Frank

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I would suggest is that you sell this watch THRU BK.....He can complete the required mods and you would THEN be selling the closest most perfect rep sub ever known to man! You would also be doing a great service to all of our members on these boards who have no place to have mods done on their subs. I have quite a few subs but I would be first in line for one of these. Sure it would cost a bit more but there is no doubt you will have plenty of customers.

This will sell in the 1000's, and with lugholes ready for different mods a whole new modification rush can take it's beginning !

I will "try" (note "try") to convince some ppl in power to make the case with lugholes (or have it done externally thru one of my sources).... Is there anything else I need to know besides ---like spec wise, different case dimension, different strap etc that needs to brought to my attention?"

I wouldn't personally mind selling by the thousands :p LOL (honestly didn't know ppl preferred the transitional one)... Let you all know asap.

What I would suggest is that you sell this watch THRU BK.....He can complete the required mods and you would THEN be selling the closest most perfect rep sub ever known to man! You would also be doing a great service to all of our members on these boards who have no place to have mods done on their subs. I have quite a few subs but I would be first in line for one of these. Sure it would cost a bit more but there is no doubt you will have plenty of customers.

i totally agreed and i will be second in line for one.

After 6 "new improved ultimate perfect" subs bought and then sold off over the last 5 years I told myself I would never be satisified with one again...but now Im thinking if you could do the non-engraved rehaut with a high beat mov't installed (or bring down the ETA's price if we do a group buy) I may be in for one. Also if they could indeed do no crystal engraving with lug holes that would be awesome.

Awesome work Chris.

Cy

Excellent watch and a great review.

I didn't plan to buy a Sub in the near future. But this one seems to be a "must have" :thumbsupsmileyanim:

:1a: Nothing better to say, I'm in too.

This offer will change the way of doing for our sellers.

This must be the step 2 of RWG...

I'm in for one with no etched crown, no rehaut engravings and LUGHOLES

you tell me when and how, and the $ is yours...

I will go for this too, you will find out that there is more that a few persons that will buy this in a blink. I would even take two or three for that matter

Cheers

Everyone HAS to be V E R Y specific here.....we just dont want lug holes....we want the CORRECT SIZED LUG HOLES.....huge difference! Along with the correct sized spring bars. Does anyone know the correct diameter of Rolex lugholes?????????? Lets get this 100% right from the start.

Seriously. I think that a sub without etched crown correct lug holes and with what you already have will be a mayor seller here on this board and every other board. big $$$ for the dealer who comes with this. almost every member here will buy one.

^_^