When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Of Chronos, Divers & GMT's

tmg

@Shundi -Thanks a bunch!

@Dani -Thanks! It has been such an enjoyment and oddessy the past two years since discovering reps.

@ST4 -Thanks! The MC has a pretty caring home right now ;)

@B16 -Thank you. It doesn't get a lot of wrist time but feels so nice on the wrist, at 42mm -its the perfect sized watch.

@Vly -Many thanks, the Snowflake is very special to me, it was a wedding anniversay gift.

The McQueen I guess will be in part 2, when I can pair it up with the 1675 that is currently getting some bezel grinding done :hammer: .

Oh man... what a beautiful collection!

Indeed, a fantastic collection, yes, indeed, great collection... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

There is one watch which make the entire collection look bad though. :thumbdown:

That 1655 shouldn't be there...it should be in mine :lol:

Indeed, a fantastic collection, yes, indeed, great collection... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

There is one watch which make the entire collection look bad though. :thumbdown:

That 1655 shouldn't be there...it should be in mine :lol:

Thanks Stephane :D:p

The 3-6-9 Sub and the two Explorers are incredible. Those three watches have been on my wish list since I was a child...and I am middle aged now! If I could get those three, I would be in heaven. I tried the suggested Omega hand swap on my orange hand Explorer II and my watch maker couldn't make it work for me. I wish some of the modders on the board would make a few of these up for sale.

Thank you for sharing your collection.

• 4 weeks later...

That's a nice collection! Nicely done. Except for the one stain on your grouping... the Snowflake.

Please send it to me and I'll volunteer to remove the one blemish on your otherwise fine family.

:tu:

That is the collection I want !!! :D

By the way what is the watch on the black nylon strap ? (the one with no marks)

Hi DD,

Thanks for the kind words.

The sterile watch is a Marathon Navigator franken that was modifed by Bill Yao at MKII watches to resemble a Benrus Type II watch.

That's a nice collection! Nicely done. Except for the one stain on your grouping... the Snowflake.

Please send it to me and I'll volunteer to remove the one blemish on your otherwise fine family.

:tu:

Sure Nanuq, we could trade bastard step children..... like that Bond Sub of yours ;)