When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What? No End-of-the-week wrist check?

hiker01

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, I'll start again!

Homage to SirLance Strap! Lance if your looking, this is the result of the Vintagizingzing! I think it looks better on this PAM than the 253!

pampvddestro1up3.jpg

During the day, today, I wore my 113. This evening, I felt like a change, and am now wearing my 104 on the 113 strap (Honey/tan with a kind of ochre hue) :thumbsupsmileyanim: I know, the weather really dictates I wear rubber or SS, but, I've really developed a fondness for the leather straps ^_^

Tudor Monte Carlo today -sorry for the crappy pix but it was taken from my Blackberry.

IMG00022.jpg

An extra shot of the background that happened to be at my mechanics shop today while I was getting an oil change.

IMG00021c.jpg

Tudor Monte Carlo today -sorry for the crappy pix but it was take from my Blackberry.

IMG00022.jpg

An extra shot of the background that happened to be at my mechanics shop today while I was getting an oil change.

IMG00021c.jpg

Sweet.. all the way around S. ........ those carbs are a bit nasty to sychronize .. and all the jets have to be changed out for altitude.. but it's a mean SOB.. when performing properly..

thanks for thepics !!.. good shots from your camera phone btw..

Tudor Monte Carlo today -sorry for the crappy pix but it was taken from my Blackberry.

IMG00022.jpg

IMG00021c.jpg

Would I be right in thinking that's the same model Ferrari as in Ferris Bueller's Day Off? (Or rather, the model Ferrari the movie car was supposed to be ;) )

Would I be right in thinking that's the same model Ferrari as in Ferris Bueller's Day Off? (Or rather, the model Ferrari the movie car was supposed to be ;) )

What, a California 250 GT?

For me, I've had such a busy week, I've still not got a wristshot of this one:

bce-01-640.jpg

What, a California 250 GT?

For me, I've had such a busy week, I've still not got a wristshot of this one:

bce-01-640.jpg

That's the one, I've never been too hot on car models, and I know the one in the movie was only a kit-car, so didn't want to take it's details as being 1:1 accurate :)

PS Nice Breitling :good:

I believe so TJ, except this is a kit too -had a Ford engine in it. Nonetheless its very easy on the eyes!

I believe so TJ, except this is a kit too -had a Ford engine in it. Nonetheless its very easy on the eyes!

Ah, fantastic :) Was it one you built yourself, or did you purchase it assembled? I watched a show on kit-cars a while back, and they interviewed someone with a kit-car version of a supercar (I forget which model it was) and to get the single blade windshield wiper with central positioning, they'd actually sourced a wiper and motor from an industrial digger :lol: Even though I don't drive (yet) I think I'd enjoy a kit-car way more than any showroom brought marque, simply for the varation in parts used and whatnot :)

Ok, I'll start again!

Homage to SirLance Strap! Lance if your looking, this is the result of the Vintagizingzing! I think it looks better on this PAM than the 253!

pampvddestro1up3.jpg

I think it turned out nice Hike. I like that the stitching stayed blue. Looks great on the PVD.