When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What's going on with TRC?

panerai153

Yesterday,Every time Itried to log on to TRC, I got a strange string of numbers words, Etc. Today when trying to log on, I get a pop-up log in box that when I put my correct user name and password in, i get a message not authorized by server

Authorization Required

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.36 Server at www.replicacollector.com Port 80

What is going on does anyone know? :(:(

Thanks

Arthur

Not for me. Here's what i'm getting

IPB WARNING [2] load_template(/home/replica/public_html/members/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_/skin_global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory (Line: 1351 of /sources/ipsclass.php)

Hi Aurther,

Thomas did say it could be a few days until all members can log back in, so your best bet is to just keep trying.

Ken

PS..........I liked your old avatar better :)

Not for me. Here's what i'm getting

IPB WARNING [2] load_template(/home/replica/public_html/members/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_/skin_global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory (Line: 1351 of /sources/ipsclass.php)

They probably IP blocked you for disrespectful behavior.. JUST KIDDING!

Thanks guys,

i was just surprised, TRC has been so stable in the past, probably has had the least problems of any of the forums, (Remember the old RWG!!) Up and down like a yo-yo.

I'll be patient and keep trying.

Thanks

Arthur

RWG is up again. It's been really unstable for the last couple of days while I have been trying to figure out what was wrong. I won't get into the technical stuff that has been going on so I'll just say that all should be good now :)

Not only has the Don spoken. It works. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

For me it doesn`t. I still get the:

TRC, yes...........the mother of current replica boards.

I have a eery feeling we are seeing it die.

logic leads to this conclusion.

an answer from the 'Boss' regarding TRC being down,

"RWG is up again. It's been really unstable for the last couple of days"

subliminal or a simple mistake? :huh:

TRC will never die, so don't worry about that :) But I will have to take the site completely offline for the next 24 hours to be able to figure out what is wrong. I've been sure 4-5 times now that the errors has been fixed, but I've been wrong every time. So now TRC will be offline for at least 1 more day. All users will be notified by e-mail when the site is back up and running.