When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

please read !!!!

Guest eddielee11

Although I have never purchased from Eddie, I would certainly contribute to a fund to help mitigate his loss. If we can do it for a young Dutch kid or people who purchased RWG Collaboratives, we can absolutely come together for Eddie. (Then he won't have to raise his gigolo rates, or his fees to the likes of us.).

I think Ken makes a very good point: Eddie may have been set up. A mere loose screw, the customs declaration, AND the extensive e-mails. This situation smells very bad.

And if Eddie was not set up, then there are indeed some screws that are extremely loose -- but not in any watch.

Eddie, I urge you to at least share information about this individual with the other dealers, even if you don't out him (or her) in front of the entire board.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a sticky somewhere with tips on mailing items back to the dealers?

I don't think that this is a good idea: I'd be surprised if certain people are not reading this forum.

I'd rather not give them any more info than they need.

People are downright idiots. Sorry about what happened dude.

Hey, maybe you should go exclusive or something. Exclusive to only the customers you trust the most, in other words, repeat customers. That way you might not get screwed.

Again, that really sucks. Sorry to hear bud.

Agreed, how stupid! Really sorry to hear what happened. This thread ought to be required reading before being able to join this site.

Unbelievable how stupid some people are. Well, actually it's sadly too believable. But I agree with Ken, it almost sounds too dumb to not be some kind of setup.

We've had posts before where people pooh-poohed the fact that customs can catch packages. This was an extreme case, but the fact is that they can and they will, and it will ruin your day when it happens. So you never want to get too careless . . . this is still illegal after all.

Btw, I ve sent broken watches to King, Andrew and Sichuan. No problem at all.

I mark the custom form as broken watch parts for repair. Sometimes I ll take out the bracelet and pack it seperately.

Some people write down "replica rolex" not because they are honest.

They would rather screw the seller instead of getting into trouble for making up a custom form.

Edited by cwai02

Forget the stupidity angle. The more I think about this, the more I am convinced this was deliberate. And it pisses me off.

It's a bit ironic, but earlier today I completed a purchase from one of our dealers (not Eddie) and decided to ask him whether he has a data security strategy. Mind you, I don't want to know what a dealer's data security strategy actually is (divulging that kind of information can compromise the very security we seek), but I would like to know that they have data security strategies.

Eddie is particularly vulnerable because he resides in Canada and ships to and from Canada. Dealers in other countries may have more liberal environments today, but that can change. And those with Web sites in particular have to consider the possiblity that their sites (and data that passes through their sites) can be compromised.

I am not proposing that we as customers or they as dealers live in fear. But healthy appreciation for prudence and security are good things.

Sorry to hear this. I guess making it so tough to find a dealer on the old site was worth it to the dealers. it made people put in a little effort to find what they were looking for, and those who were lazy or too stupid had a hard time and gave up. now anyone who stumbles on to the site can go right to the dealers section and order up without even paying homage to the site by reading what the dos and donts of the trade are. Understanding that it is an illegal trade and that customs agents dont smile upon it should be lesson 1 for everyone involved. and they need to use a little common sense in their actions it affects real people when they screw up. It costs people like Eddie money and jeopardizes a piece of his livelihood and the rest of us get screwed because we cannot enjoy collecting without worrying. Maybe the board needs to change back to the way it was and members shouldnt give out as much info. i know i dont post much but lurk almost every day and enjoy the topics and discussions cause they really help me to understand the art of watch collecting. Those who just come to get the best submariner need to find it harder to get that sub. Anyway that is my 2 cents worth. So whoever the idiot is, he needs to pull his head out of his [censored] and realize what he did and i think everyone should have to read this thread before they order any watches.

Dustin

For all noobs: Here's how it works. If you are discreet, it's one in ten thousand you'll have problems. If you write "replica panerai" it is 9 out of 10 you'll have problems!

And the other one tenth will be just dumb luck <_<

Ken

Wow, the brain power of some individuals will never cease to amaze me (or lack of it in this case). Sorry to hear about all your problems Eddie. I hope it doesn't cause you too many headaches, except a hurt wallet at least you can overcome that in time, jail would suck. :(

What's really bad is that you were right down here by me and didn't let me know. :( Remember when you go through Bellingham to let me know or Mt. Vernon, those are close to me. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Guest eddielee11

u want to be my pimp?....help me to pay for my tax bill?

requirement for my ladies!

rich :Jumpy:

attractive :3a:

i am not greedy.....38dd is good enough for me. :bleh:

sexy :group:

slim waist... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

age between 28-36, no younger, no older :victory:

experienced horse rider :whistling:

prefer pretty twins :yeah:

someone who does not like holding hands, long walk on the beach, or chatting, ...must just do it attitude. ;)

someone who does not mind kamikaze type of action, by the way, they dont call me fast eddy for no reason!!! fast is good. speed is rush. --satisfaction not guarantteee! :lol:

cash only, no visa or mastercard or paypal. ---i dont like chargeback for poor or unsatisfactory performance :3a::3a:

Wow, sorry to hear that Eddie. Reading thru the post though, it does sound like you were set up. What kind of an IDIOT would put replica anything on the package ?? If it wasn't intentional, then they must have a replica brain.

And WHY would ANYONE:

"The member has left all corresponding emails inside the package. ---details of all REPLICA DEALING TRACED BACK TO THE MEMBER, ME, OTHER SELLERS SITES, ETC"

THAT dumb and they DON'T have a brain. That's the part that particularly bothered me, and why it seems like it was done on purpose to get you nailed. They took the time and effort to print out all that stuff and send it with the watch? Why? There is NO reason to do that, nothing to do with the problem or solution. It would take quite a lot of . . . something . . . to convince me otherwise.

Get even, have your drop shipper get some piece of crap Sub rep & send it off to them. Write on the package "Hey nameless one, Here's that bootleg Rolex you paid me for. It's so good it should even fool a jewler! Enjoy! Cousin Joe.

8^)

B

Even if it doesn't serve you also have my solidarity.

I consider this place as a house and I am really sorry when something happens to someone of us.

And I have to make you the compliments because despite what has happened you have also found the desire to share with you and to teach what must not be done.

It excuses my question but me I don't succeed in believing that they exist some so stupid people.

Who has the packet sent you has used real name?

Even if it doesn't serve you also have my solidarity.

I consider this place as a house and I am really sorry when something happens to someone of us.

And I have to make you the compliments because despite what has happened you have also found the desire to share with you and to teach what must not be done.

It excuses my question but me I don't succeed in believing that they exist some so stupid people.

Who has the packet sent you has used real name?

How can you send payment without connecting your name to it ?

Someone bought a watch sending cash or some type of certified check without their name?

Dealer's don't send watches to PO Boexes do they?

Name that IDIOT out and we shall put him on our HALL OF SHAME :angry:

Normally I am not so drastic, but I believe that the behavior of this member has put in danger the community. A reflection of everybody is needed. We are here as single persons but our actions he also reflects toward the others. As a discussion has been open regarding the avatars I believe is correct to open a discussion regarding the behavior of the single ones that strike again him on the other members.