When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is Jakub away?

scotty

I am in full on "wait and see mode". His email to me last week said he was getting back on top of things and would be hopefully getting things out at the end of the week. I am hoping to hear from him some time this week with an update but who knows.

i'll post any updates

Thank you. I did write him a very polite mail last week, but no reply here, too...

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he can send e-mails to a few members, why cant he spend 5 minutes explaining to everyone:

1-current situation

2-the resolution

3-next steps

4-status

If he could do that, Im sure that would clear up few things or two - IMHO.

If he can send e-mails to a few members, why cant he spend 5 minutes explaining to everyone:

1-current situation

2-the resolution

3-next steps

4-status

If he could do that, Im sure that would clear up few things or two - IMHO.

================

exactly, triplehd....

one e-mail to the Admin, where he explains his situation. guess thats to much asked for.

lets assume he has no bad intentions...no matter how depressed somebody is...there is a few minutes to explain and send a mail. ONE MAIL !!

no reply to the customer in germany that send watch and money to him.

propably the best thing to do....is kissing your stuff goodbye.....then you can only get a positive surprise...if anything shows up in the future.

================

exactly, triplehd....

one e-mail to the Admin, where he explains his situation. guess thats to much asked for.

lets assume he has no bad intentions...no matter how depressed somebody is...there is a few minutes to explain and send a mail. ONE MAIL !!

no reply to the customer in germany that send watch and money to him.

propably the best thing to do....is kissing your stuff goodbye.....then you can only get a positive surprise...if anything shows up in the future.

Do they kiss watches in Germany? ;)

I would only kiss a gen..

Well if I go by what I was told in the email from Jakub on the 7th, we should start seeing crystals/watches back by the end of the month, or just before, depending on postage times.....

If not, then I think it is a safe bet it won't ever happen...

Jakub has had well over $3000 worth of my watches in hand, at any one time, gen and rep. So I have to still hope he will return a $250 ti IWC, and $200 Breitling....

I guess we will soon see.....

Just curious as to whether anybody is in a position to file a Paypal dispute against him?

I wouldnt blame any member or members if they decided to file a Paypal dispute. Why lose money and a watch(es) ?

I wouldnt blame any member or members if they decided to file a Paypal dispute. Why lose money and a watch(es) ?

Although if a PP dispute freezes his account, would that mean he would not be able to receive payments and as a direct result, not send anything out? That is if he is planning to anyway :p:rolleyes:

PayPal disputes don't freeze the accounts, it just generates emails initially to try to get the two parties to sort things out. If this doesn't resolve things then PayPal can get involved and it can escallate to account freezing.

However, if you sent the money more than 45 days ago then you can't raise a PayPal dispute (well you can but it gets closed immediately).

I have read about this topic sometimes and hoping that Jacub clears he's mess and get back to his business as good as he worked before.

I don't have any watches or crystals on him but if i had...

I was very close to send him couple of watches but i waited to buy few more and send it all at the same time. If i had that position and i live so near him (europe) like i do, It's very simple to take a fly on Poland and meet him or his parents and get resolve the situation. I would cost so little and it isn't impossible to get forum members sponsor the costs.

I just wonder why everybody talks this and make questions if everyone heard from him, but there is no one who actually make visit to poland?

I don't support violence or threatment but just to meet him or his parents, things may be start to move on. And it isn't possible to take all other members watches if he had them still. If he don't have them and he actually had scammed us, at least we know what's the situation is.

Just my thoughts in worse english...

TR

Will be nice to see if those emails from j will come true or if he is just buying time. I can only speak for my self, but my end date for this story is 14/11. If no word from him after that all hell brakes loose. Always wanted to go to Poland in the fall, anyone else want to join?

I have read about this topic sometimes and hoping that Jacub clears he's mess and get back to his business as good as he worked before.

huh?

Would anyone here actually send the guy a watch again?

I could not have picked a better time to take a break from reps. This is sad. I sensed a level of this in the past from him. I also have the same feeling about another person who offers services to the community.(no not chief or The Zigmeister...haha)

It comes with the territory. While the community is rich and mostly honest as joshua told me something during my first rep order which i will not forget. This was before I joined any of the boards. It was a 036 but I had ordered a 118. (still have it)

I was annoyed he sent the wrong watch and this was before his cartel like days and I was a newbie.

He said...

"you are dealing in illegal items, what do you expect?"

I never forgot that in all my days here.

I think the direct face-to-face 'friendly' contact (no hassel, just try to recover items and see what's going on) would be the best way forward.

It's interesting to see that every other day there are member(s) logged on anonymously. Perhaps J has been here and is aware of this thread...

If he has any intention of recovering future business, now would be the best and maybe only time, to come forward and explain what's happened and what his intentions are.

Too many watches and too much money this time to be ignored...

It's interesting to see that every other day there are member(s) logged on anonymously. Perhaps J has been here and is aware of this thread...

If you log onto the Forum anonymously your last visit will still register in your profile...

Jakub's last visit was September 11th...

TT

I think the direct face-to-face 'friendly' contact (no hassel, just try to recover items and see what's going on) would be the best way forward.

I think as time passes, a line will be crossed where there will definetly be no more friendly contact, sooner or later the bounty hunters, Detectives and PIs from all over the world will swarm out to retrieve the stuff of the scammed customers...no one can say he didn't had a chance!!!