When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

2 and a half men

phaedo

I think most people here know that Charlie Sheen is wearing a yachtmaster on the show 2 and a half men, as that has been discussed before, but I have not got a good enough look at Alans watch - but from the shots I see, my guess would be a Pam. Anyone know for sure?

Not a Pam. Not sure what it is. I'm not sold on Charlie's being a YM either. Also, I noticed on the most recent episode, that Charlie was wearing something different as well.

BTW, what ever happened to the gold Rolex that Alan received as a gift for bedding down that old widow last season?

Not a Pam. Not sure what it is. I'm not sold on Charlie's being a YM either. Also, I noticed on the most recent episode, that Charlie was wearing something different as well.

BTW, what ever happened to the gold Rolex that Alan received as a gift for bedding down that old widow last season?

Sheens watch was discussed in this thread http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=67507 think it was decided that it is a yachty.

I have only recently started getting into the show, but now I have been watching it, am really enjoying it.

Certainly the best comedy on US television currently. For guys, maybe the best ever. Consistently well written, and just enough 'over the top' without being stupid.

Jake was better when he was younger, but he can steal a scene with the best of them ... :D

And don't forget to read the vanity cards at the end of the show, particularly 147 and 172.

http://www.chucklorre.com/index.php

Certainly the best comedy on US television currently. For guys, maybe the best ever. Consistently well written, and just enough 'over the top' without being stupid.

Jake was better when he was younger, but he can steal a scene with the best of them ... :D

And don't forget to read the vanity cards at the end of the show, particularly 147 and 172.

http://www.chucklorre.com/index.php

Have you seen the new "Worst Weekend"? Now that is hilarious!

I haven't seen the threads/thoughts on this, but would agree with the YM assumption for Charlie. Actually, I do wonder about Alan's every single time I watch the show.

Its almost as if his watch looks 'nice' enough that you want to say its something worth noting like we do on the boards, but its just too non-descript to make a close call. I guess I always end up assuming its along the lines of an IWC, Chopard...but could really be an Oris, even a simple Timex.

I despise this show so much that my hatred towards it (actors included) cannot even be described in words.

Even if somebody stapled a gyro-tourbillon to the kid's face I still wouldn't give this POS excuse for entertainment the time of day.

Harsh words coming from an honest dog...

I guess after all that nobody can figure out what he is wearing? No wonder I couldn't figure it out myself if the collective wisdom here is stumped! I will have to watch some more episodes to try and figure it out...

There's no doubt that Charlie's wearing a YM. My nephew says Charlie is quite a fan of Rolex warches and that he even gave one to Alan as a way of saying thanks... I've never been able to figure out what watch Alan is wearing in the show either- looks like some kind of black dialed chronograph. Kinda like Obama's watch- black dial, but what is it?

• 3 months later...
I despise this show so much that my hatred towards it (actors included) cannot even be described in words.

Even if somebody stapled a gyro-tourbillon to the kid's face I still wouldn't give this POS excuse for entertainment the time of day.

Harsh words coming from an honest dog...

Would I be correct in thinking that, from an entertainment perspective, you find the said television situation comedy sadly lacking, Corgi?

It would seem to me that as a Malibu playboy a Rolesium Yachtmaster would be appropriate for Charlie - in the same vein I would assume Alan's watch would be a generic Citizen or a Casio - something affordable that could be purchased at the local mall.

I'd expect that's what wardrobe ordered.

I'd also expect that Alan's Rolex was sold to pay outstanding Alimony some time ago, or perhaps lost in his second divorce.

It would seem to me that as a Malibu playboy a Rolesium Yachtmaster would be appropriate for Charlie - in the same vein I would assume Alan's watch would be a generic Citizen or a Casio - something affordable that could be purchased at the local mall.

I'd expect that's what wardrobe ordered.

I'd also expect that Alan's Rolex was sold to pay outstanding Alimony some time ago, or perhaps lost in his second divorce.

thats what i was thinking...

He doesn't just wear it on the show either.

We stayed at Shutters On The Beach in Santa Monica last year and he happened to come in for breakfast at One Pico for Sunday brunch and sat at at table near us (best hollandaise in the universe BTW - I would fly there just to eat Benedict and come home - great hotel too BTW). I don't know if he was staying in the hotel or not.

Anyway, I got a couple good looks at it walking by to the restroom and again when leaving and it is definitely the mid-size Yachtmaster.