When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Orsa Monstrum

Pugwash

that's a nice watch...nanuq bought it after he saw mine posted...I traded mine a week ago for another watch...as well diver...

wear it well Pugs and post more nice pics of it...I never managed to take nice photos of this one, but with your skills it should be no probl!

enjoy it!

this is one of my nicest pics that I took of this one - I miss it a little bit!

f_orsamonstrum_681dd21.jpg

I'm glad you like it! That thing is a BEAST, eh?

There was the time I was being chased by a HUGE kodiak brown bear, he was bearing down on me (yuk yuk yuk) and I was certain he was about to pounce... and all I had to do was spin around and brandish that Orsa at him and he turned and RAN. Just the possibility of getting punched by that thing was enough to scare him off!

Wear it well, my friend.

2.jpg

She's back! Hide your genitals!

She called you "dear" :o

Man, you are toast. Nice knowin' ya. :ph34r:

WAIT A MINUTE. You have, in your possession, the Immovable Object. Chuck Norris' Own Watch. The Clock from Hell. You are armed. Tell ya what, that girl comes close and you just brandish the watch.

Hey if I can stare down a Kodiak Brown with the thing, you oughta be able to manage MU.

Holy smokes Pugs, you made me drop my espresso. You gotta warn a guy!

Is that thing registered as a weapon? :tu:

I have an Orsa Sea Angler from the very 1st Orsa run and even at 44mm it's an impressive watch. I can't imagine the heft of this baby. I put mine on a brushed watchadoo bracelet and it really looks good. I have always loved the bezel on these models, very strong and clean look.

Rogerwine