When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

For All they Do !

lanikai

I did not take the time to ask.. because they would politely refuse.... as History shows..

But for all you do... and expect nothing in return except a good and whole community of Gents ... and Ladies if they're are any.. B)

For All .. the time you spend looking after and safe guarding us against scam sites and at times "Adult Day Care"

For all the Sacrifices.. unselfishly and at times anonymously .. no medals passed out here.. -_-

For all that you have Made .. good in this Community ..

For All of Us .. THANK YOU.. You have given Us .. a place to come in this crazy Real World.. where I can obsess upon watches instead of my stress.. and forget for a time (everyday) .. the troubles I face .. and at many times help us through those problems just by having RWG here.. 24/7..365 Day's a year... RWG never sleeps.. :yawn:

For all of this I wish the ADMIN TEAM.. a very Happy and Joyous Holiday Season... and a Prosperous NEW YEAR

and please ( no turning this down)

Accept a gift of 100 usd ... not much but maybe you all can buy a drink and toast all that you have done for us all..

common members.. the admin team has never accepted anything monetary ever... I do not look upon this as a donation .. or cash.. if I were wherever the team is I would buy them a round.. but *sigh* I can only dream of being in Paris.. Brussels ... Boston... Alaska .. Norway... Australia .... even Oregon :rolleyes: ( I was there for College)

Who will join me in buying the best Admin team a round .. let's give it up gang.. or I will be content to go solo.. no worries B) .. this is not a fund raiser.. just a gesture to say thank you...

Pledge from the heart.... we can figure how to do the deal later... only as a gesture.. nothing more..

Have a Safe Holiday Season All

Mele Kalikimaka !!!!

Lani

Lani, as always you bring class and generosity to the table. :tu:

Next time you're in Alaska :whistling: drinks and adventure are on me! We have a pretty good ER now so that frees up a lot of otherwise inadvisable activities. :Jumpy:

My hat's off to the Admin and Mods teams... a class act if ever there was one!

Oh, Lani...

I wish I wasn't that far away from your island so I could invite you for a night out with good food, drinks and ...whatever your heart desires. :yu:

Thanks a lot for your kind words to the Admin team.

Now that I am part of it and know all the facts (supposed to be secrets :rofl: ) I can second what you say.

They made an incredible work in creating and maintaining this place for years.

And this without any profit at all.

But I seriously think that profits have never been the aim of this place and the Admin team anyway. :shock:

Again thanks for your kind words and your participation in RWG!

You spend some serious energy here too. And I love it. :1a:

Cheers and all the best.

Stephane

Lani, as always you bring class and generosity to the table. :tu:

Next time you're in Alaska :whistling: drinks and adventure are on me! We have a pretty good ER now so that frees up a lot of otherwise inadvisable activities. :Jumpy:

My hat's off to the Admin and Mods teams... a class act if ever there was one!

Oh, Lani...

I wish I wasn't that far away from your island so I could invite you for a night out with good food, drinks and ...whatever your heart desires.

Thanks a lot for your kind words to the Admin team.

Now that I am part of it and know all the facts (supposed to be secrets ) I can second what you say.

They made an incredible work in creating and maintaining this place for years.

And this without any profit at all.

But I seriously think that profits have never been the aim of this place and the Admin team anyway.

Again thanks for your kind words and your participation in RWG!

You spend some serious energy here too. And I love it.

Cheers and all the best.

Stephane

To Nanuq and Stephane .. Thank You !! .. words are not good enough for the time and energy you Gentlemen give to this community.. I can spend time at my leisure ... unlike what the Admin Team is responsible for ..

To Nanuq .. my R E S P E C T to you Ma Brotha !!. and to you Stephane Respect and I'm glad we lost you as a rank and file member .. cause we gained a heck of a dedicated and Respected Mod !!

To the members at RWG... why not drop a little for a Holiday Cheer.. no need to list a monetary amount just post .. a toast.. let's do something for these guy's.. it's the principle that counts .. or do it on your own..

Cheers

L

What can we say R, you have shown once again you are a class act.

And then there's the fact that no one works as hard for this board as you do yourself.

I can only echo my colleagues thoughts and say if you ever find yourself in Melbourne the drinks are on me.

Mele Kalikimaka right back at you Bro

Ken

What can we say R, you have shown once again you are a class act.

And then there's the fact that no one works as hard for this board as you do yourself.

I can only echo my colleagues thoughts and say if you ever find yourself in Melbourne the drinks are on me.

Mele Kalikimaka right back at you Bro

Ken

My sentiments exactly KB. Thanks for the effort YOU put into the community Lani.

There is a Sam Adams or two or three....in Beantown with your name on them :drinks:

The character of the folks on this site never ceases to amaze me...

I have found a new home......:)

Who would have thunk it?....a gathering of watch freaks with charismatic souls

Well done RWG!!!

Bill

Budlight ..... "lime"?? :shock: Do we even want to know what that is??

Everyone's heard the phrase "the whole is greater than the sum of its parts." When we did the mass exodus over here there was a core group, and it's evolved a lot from there. We have been blessed by having many great new members join, and over time this has become what is, in my humble opinion, far and away the finest group on the web. There is just a certain class about this place that attracts classy people (warts and all). The community feeling here is amazing, and I've made some dear, dear friends.

I tend to watch for what I call the "sweet spots" in life. You know, when everything sort of falls into place and it's just *perfect* for awhile. It can happen in relationships, at work, in your sports pursuits... and we sometimes don't recognize it until just after it's gone. To my thinking, this is one of those events. A sweet spot.

To that end, I offer Shakespeare's finest, the Speech of St. Crispin:

This day is called the feast of Crispian:

He that outlives this day, and comes safe home,

Will stand a tip-toe when the day is named,

And rouse him at the name of Crispian.

He that shall live this day, and see old age,

Will yearly on the vigil feast his neighbours,

And say 'To-morrow is Saint Crispian:'

Then will he strip his sleeve and show his scars.

And say 'These wounds I had on Crispin's day.'

Old men forget: yet all shall be forgot,

But he'll remember with advantages

What feats he did that day: then shall our names.

Familiar in his mouth as household words

Harry the king, Bedford and Exeter,

Warwick and Talbot, Salisbury and Gloucester,

Be in their flowing cups freshly remember'd.

This story shall the good man teach his son;

And Crispin Crispian shall ne'er go by,

From this day to the ending of the world,

But we in it shall be remember'd;

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;

For he to-day that sheds his blood with me

Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,

This day shall gentle his condition:

And gentlemen in England now a-bed

Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,

And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks

That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.

LOL

It's kind of like Sprite with a beery aftertaste....

bud_light_lime.jpg

You Cali Dudes.. :whistling: ... "true story" .. the lime was used to keep the flies off the mouth of the bottle.. it was wedged into the mouth... back in the day... :lol:

Thank you guy's let's get togehter via pm ... Mods can be very shy guy's :rofl: .. no need to dicusss this on the board until we finalize things... would be nice to get more members involved .. :drinks:

and to the admin team.. if I'm ever in your neck of the woods.. a diet soda or good cup o coffee will do me... tis the company rather than the "song" .. that is "Primo"

Aloha

L

and to the admin team.. if I'm ever in your neck of the woods.. a diet soda or good cup o coffee will do me... tis the company rather than the "song" .. that is "Primo"

Aloha

L

Here you go Lani...The best of both worlds...

pipeline-porter-2.jpg

Kona Brewing Co. Pipeline Porter

Leave it to the consistently great Kona Brewing Co. to combine two of our favorites: coffee and beer. Their new Limited Release Pipeline Porter is made from a blend of diverse premium malted barley and freshly roasted 100% Kona coffee. The result is a highly-drinkable brew with a dark appearance and ever-so-smooth finish that goes as well with a hearty meal as it does by itself.