When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

True Story

fotoman

hey everyone - just a quick update, the baby is just about here, getting very excited. I'm selling one of my pieces so i may get to buy a new one :)

hope everyone is well.

Ok, here is the story -

My cousin who is in the music buis was in the UK. Runs into Eric singer (kiss/ alice cooper) in a hallway and notices him stareing at his 36 he got through me from joshua.

Later in another backstage room eric says nice watch is it real? - my cousin says - well what do you think - Alice cooper peaks his head up - oh whats real - eric says - (my cousin), he has a panerai. Alice cooper says - let me see it. he takes it off.

Alice stares at it for a few moments goes - yeah, its real.

:)

and the beat goes on.

GREAT to see ya Pho...

Peak in a little more often...

Alice Cooper and I went to different High Schools together...

TT

What is that icon? it is super cool looking?

As things are looking now, it could be possible that by next spring, my family income situation will be back to a place where i can get me some more watches :)

its too hard though visiting and not being able to buy :)

I'm glad to see the forum continue to strive with so many new people and new dealers. -

Funny story. Kinda reminds me of the time that Neil Diamond called me out on my PAM 027. I was standing in line at a Wendy's in Pasadena waiting to order a bacon cheeseburger and biggie fries when this old guy with sculpted hair, gaudy sunglasses and a sequined jacket comes up to me from outta nowhere. I have to admit - I thought he looked familiar, but I really couldn't place him. Anyway, he comes right up to me, points to my watch and says, "Nice try, but that cyclops looks phonier than the Cyclops in those old Sinbad movies". Then several of the guys in his entourage just start to laugh and laugh. I was so shocked and embarrassed that I didn't even order my food. I am sort of ashamed to admit it, but my face turned beet-red, I couldn't think of a single response (after all, he had me dead to rights - the magnification is wayyy off), so I just turned around and ran like a scalded cat all the way to my car.

A few days later when I was craving a burger again, I actually mustered the courage to go back. This time I used the drive-thru window to order, though, just in case. Nevertheless, the assistant manager somehow recognized me through that little window where you pick up the food. He says, "Hey!, aren't you the dude that got dissed the other night by Neil Diamond and his crew?" I was already shocked that this guy recognized me in the first place, but my jaw dropped when I learned that the old guy that humiliated me was Neil Diamond himself! Wow!!! What a world...

Anyway, the assistant manager then starts to drone on and on about how immoral replica watches are and who was I trying to kid anyway, and that maybe I should buy my bacon-cheeseburgers elsewhere from now on. (I found these statements to be incredibly ironic considering the fact that he was wearing an extremely obvious toupe'!). He said that he runs a reputable business and that Neil is a cherished regular who I managed to upset very much. He said he did not want to run the risk of that happening again in the event that Neil and I happened to run into each other again. I just rolled my eyes, paid for my food and drove off.

There's no way they can stop me from going back. In fact, I hope I do run into Neil the next time I stop by because by then I will be sporting a fully modded MBW Comex! I'll just wave it in his botoxed face and say "Sweeeeet Car-oh-liiine, good times never seemed soooo good!!!" That'll show him... :nono:

Edited by fahfahfooey

you should have turned to the person to his left and said something like "... nice washed up, has been lounge singer you got there.. to bad it is not real... those glasses look phonier than the glasses in the old elvis impersonator acts..." what an [censored].

Edited by eddhead

This reminds me of the time i was in Cheetah wearing my Iced out gold Pearlmaster. A super hot scantily clad young lady locks eyes with me from across the room. The CZ's in my watch actually reflected the dim light right into her pearly white teeth as she smiled. She seductivley saunters over to my table puts her arms around me and sits on my lap. She says nice watch and i just smile unable to speak due to the fact that i no longer have enough blood in my normal circulation to hold my glass of padron, thie girl and talk at the same time.

After about 45 minutes of begging and pleading she finally convinces me to go somewhere more private with her. Long story longer, and edited for the family types, i come back to my buddies an hour and a half later. Now I am a lot drunker, and about $400 poorer.

If you want to meet some real watch experts go to the tittie bar. These women are trained to smell money. If you can't afford the attention, be sure to wear a seiko.

These stories are amusing...I got called out last week on my replica rolex...it was in a posh area of southern california where a lot of money is around...in a bar having a beer with some friends when the guy next to me says loudly, "that's one fake ass piece of shi-." (Its actually a great replica) Some of his buddies were snickering and when I turned to face the guy, it's an older (early 50's) guy with dyed hair, a face lift, hair plugs, highlights in his hair, and a fake tan. He was a bit drunk and I asked him to repeat himself. He said it again and then gave me some shi- about fakes (loud enough for plenty o people to hear).

I told him that I bought the watch because it replicates an exquisite watch and retains the beauty...and not many people can tell the difference between my replica and the real thing. I asked him which was worse...a fake watch...or a fake ass tan, fake ass hair plugs, a fake ass dye job, and a fake ass face lift. I then told him that while my watch was a fake it looked very close to the real thing...and that he was attempting to fake youth and was fooling no one ( I was pretty drunk).

He stopped grinning like an idiot, his friends stopped laughing, other people around were in a state of shock, and my friends started snickering behind me. I said, "just kidding," and turned around and ignored him and continued to drink my beer and laugh with the boys as if nothing had really happened. His group was pretty quiet for a couple of minutes before they got up and moved to another part of the bar.

My reaction may have been a bit overboard, but hot damn...it still feels great. Nice warm feeling in my belly!

This reminds me of the time i was in Cheetah wearing my Iced out gold Pearlmaster. A super hot scantily clad young lady locks eyes with me from across the room. The CZ's in my watch actually reflected the dim light right into her pearly white teeth as she smiled. She seductivley saunters over to my table puts her arms around me and sits on my lap. She says nice watch and i just smile unable to speak due to the fact that i no longer have enough blood in my normal circulation to hold my glass of padron, thie girl and talk at the same time.

After about 45 minutes of begging and pleading she finally convinces me to go somewhere more private with her. Long story longer, and edited for the family types, i come back to my buddies an hour and a half later. Now I am a lot drunker, and about $400 poorer.

If you want to meet some real watch experts go to the tittie bar. These women are trained to smell money. If you can't afford the attention, be sure to wear a seiko.

I represent the Cheetah