When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

where are replica watch made?

joint05

Yeah there are no reps made in Switzerland or Italy.. all marketing [censored]. There is no Grade A, Grade 1, "swiss case" 1:1 triple AAA.. Different factories make different quality replicas. Out of the thousands of factories there are probably only a handfull that make what we call "super reps". Thats why you stick with the dealers here on the forums, then you know what you're gunna get.

They are all mass produced in Chinese factorys like ken says.

china. who else is better at reverse engineering?

The Russians? But our rep Subs run better than their nuke Subs.................

All roads lead to Rome. If there are any replicas on those roads, they came from Guangzhou.

Not sure what you mean Corgi. Abandoning it why exactly?

I think the repetitiveness of query, for the lack of the use of 'Search', on the part of the neophyte, is getting to him Robbie. It is a common affliction of the "Senior Poster". I suffered from it horribly on that other site to the point I didn't post regarding 'watches' for two years. But then you come back to it and things have changed a lot on the 'replica scene' and it's fresh again. "Breaks" and "Hiatus" work wonders. Not to mention you'll probably get around to repairing that fence.

Edited by Demsey

The best replicas are made by a secret society which emerged from the ruins of the third Reich. They escaped to a hidden Nazi base in the Arctic where they have put to life their plan for World domination through mental infiltration through a secret substance in the watch bands of all replicas.

I read it on the Internet so it has to be true..