When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mid Week Wrist Check

By-Tor

Insomni-wack. Can't sleep so I got up and put a watch on. One of the benefits of being a trader is there is always action 24 hours a day. So I'm hanging in London from afar with the FTSE and EUR. We don't trade em' usually but I'm hanging just the same. Not much going on though besides "breathing" so far after yesterday's beating...

UNwrist4-1.jpg

UN4r.jpg

This is my new Smurf Sub .. a rep of the new Rolex white gold, blue dial blue ceramic bezel Submariner. This watch while not an accurate rep is my newest favorite and I expect it to get plenty of wrist time for quite some time to come. It has a similar wrist presence to the Yacht-Master and also feels heavy and substantial. The stainless steel does a good job imitating white gold as it matches my white gold wedding band very well. Cheers all.

DSCN1544.jpg

Insomni-wack. Can't sleep so I got up and put a watch on. One of the benefits of being a trader is there is always action 24 hours a day. So I'm hanging in London from afar with the FTSE and EUR. We don't trade em' usually but I'm hanging just the same. Not much going on though besides "breathing" so far after yesterday's beating...

RobbieG - What do you trade?

I trade mostly FX Spot and FX Options..

- tazz

Finally decided to go for something else today.

Iwc3717PuggedARed_800_13B.jpg

Very nice Stephane!

Something different for me too.... it just arrived yesterday from DSN and I have to say I'm diggin' it :thumbsupsmileyanim:. Sorry for the quick and dirty pix but I'm headed out the door.

6ea6038c.jpg

Very nice Stephane!

Something different for me too.... it just arrived yesterday from DSN and I have to say I'm diggin' it :thumbsupsmileyanim:. Sorry for the quick and dirty pix but I'm headed out the door.

6ea6038c.jpg

Lookin Goood S !!!

Live Strong and Wear it Well !!

Very nice Stephane!

Thanks for the nice words TMG.

I'm afraid I'm a bit ...surprised by your choice :o

I'll look to it more and more, but I must say...it took me by surprise, seriously.

RobbieG - What do you trade?

I trade mostly FX Spot and FX Options..

- tazz

I see there are many traders here. I am one of those, as well. However, I am not very fond of Forex. I am not comfortable trading a market which never sleeps. Basically because I have to... :-)

I prefer the stock market (European and U.S. ones), as well as derivatives, especially futures (commodities and indexes from all of Europe and U.S.). Those are my buddies!

I love technical analysis but always have an eye on fundamentals.

That being said, I can