When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wrist Check

dluddy

Today I have my newly aquired TAG Link T.Woods, with the cool blue dial.

Then over the weekend, well it just has to be the Daytona now doesn't it?? Just wouldn't be cricket to wear anything else for Sundays revfest!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the info bro :) I'll see if I can get that episode now, will be a good way to finish for tonight :)

I think you need to start a thread about your movie memorabilia, will be interesting to see what other things you've managed to get your hands on ;)

No problem, I think you'll like it :) The acting's pretty hammy in places, but 'the escape from the mountain men' (don't want to go into more detail and spoil it) is absolutely awesome :D

You might be right about that thread idea, the only problem is much of my collection is still in storage, however, I can give you this little taster :D

DSCN0584.jpg

Received my RXW MM20 today! What a Valentine's day present to myself... I got my wife something else, so she is happy. Here are some snapshots I just took today. I didn't even dare to use the fancy straps that comes with the watch (too nice for me to use them as beaters), so I put the watch on my spare straps for now. I think I am in love... ^_^

MM203.jpg

MM202.jpg

MM20.jpg

Can't quite get enough of the PO on the Sirtoli Shark lately. Liking it even better than the rubber at least in comfort anyway.

BTW, nothing beats the feel of Sirtoli straps - especially sharks and ostrich for comfort. They have this great butter soft leather and super soft padding on the inside, but the padding on the outside is much stiffer to give them that cool looking rigid shape. Can't say enough about Sirtoli...

POwristb.jpg

PO18.jpg