When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

This is such a damn boring watch...

By-Tor

By-Tor,

Just wondering, are you going to pick up one of BK's Sea-Dwellers? I got in on the pre-order when it was for $375. I love the sub's thin profile (as opposed to the chunkier SD).

Not sure what to do... I think I may stick with my pre-order (Christmas 2009? haha) and decide if I like it then. If not, I think I can sell it and buy a BK WM9 V2 with the proceeds. I kinda like how the SD is rarer as compared to the Sub.

By-Tor,

Just wondering, are you going to pick up one of BK's Sea-Dwellers?

I love the Dweller, but the design isn't that far off of the classic 16610... so I doubt it.

If I didn't have this, I'd get it for sure.

Hey BT you might want to change the title if you want more clicks, I've been passing it by for ages as the word 'boring' sent me off in other directions.

Frankly I think it's a beautiful watch, it's simplicity is it's beauty. :)

Ken

What a nice Invicta,BT.... B)

Hmm... I knew Dave doesn't like the classic steel Sub... but knowing his taste... I'm sure a few feminine pink diamonds on the bezel could change that. :D

Guest SliceMaster
It's a damn boring watch period, but it is a classic :)

Beautiful shot

Talk about boring...just look at your signature...Panerai that is not only BORING but also very UGLY watches, not Rolex ;););)

Hey BT you might want to change the title if you want more clicks, I've been passing it by for ages as the word 'boring' sent me off in other directions.

Frankly I think it's a beautiful watch, it's simplicity is it's beauty. :)

Ken

I dunno Ken, I'm seeing a trend here....................considering how his "Sometimes I'm just disgusted..........." thread turned out, I can't wait for the "This POS has got to go.................. >>>>>>>>>>> Not!" Omega thread. :)

Edited by Demsey

I don't have a modern Sub or SD, so I may well have to go for one of BK's Seadwellers.

Did you sell your both Noobs Pugs?

I think I will have a hard time to resist the new BK SeaDweller if it's going to be repped with the same standards as the Sub and YM.

@Dani: Yeah I think you hit the nail on the head. Trends come and go, but the real classic design will always look great.

The pearl isn't perfect. Especially in the macro shoots. I think BK has plenty of closeup shots of the pearl in his section.

In real life... well... for me it's good enough.