When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

recovering from car accident

Jawo

A month ago I collided with a drunk driver that ran a red light. I jammed on my brake and was lucky to hit his car on the back end. I was unfortunate though to ram my hand right through the windshield The airbags went off and I believe they truely saved my life. For the past month I haven't been doing much, but my hand is now healing and will be back to norm hopefully. Thank god my family was not with me. I stand even harder against drunk drivers :angry: I'm glad to be back :D

Hand%201.JPG

Thank goodness you are overall, ok.

Curious if you were wearing a watch-- and was subject to the "Airbag Pushing Watch up arm and filleting/peeling back skin on your forarm"

Get well, I was beginning to miss your Avatar. ;-)

-Ronin

I know your pain bud, I got a broken back out of mine!!

Canada, or parts of it, are still real bad for DD. I couldn't believe how many people done it when I first started going over there!! I've driven many times in your country and have to say it's something that is always in the back of my mind when I am. If you have the car or bike, even one beer is one too many!!

Dude! Close call! Glad you are OK.

What kind of vehicles were involved? I only ask because I'm thinking of downsizing for the family ride, but am shy about hauling the kids in an uni-body engineered vehicle. 'True frame' is what I drive now.

Every bad thing that has ever happened in my life involved alchohol somewhere in the chain. Crasy.

I know your pain bud, I got a broken back out of mine!!

Canada, or parts of it, are still real bad for DD. I couldn't believe how many people done it when I first started going over there!! I've driven many times in your country and have to say it's something that is always in the back of my mind when I am. If you have the car or bike, even one beer is one too many!!

DD are quite bad up here. They get let off quite easily too. I have some catching up here on the forums. Have to check out all the hot reps lately :)