When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PloProf 2009

Pugwash

lol i can't disagree with lazarini. The Speedy they just brought out is beautiful, but this is not my taste.

The Swiss retail price for the rubber strap watches is 8,400 Swiss Francs and the metal bracelet is 200 Swiss Francs more. serious?

That is very ugly watch, I agree.

But amazingly cool at that. THAT should be the Bond watch... imagine the endless possibilities with that button.

I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one, I need one!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Privileged to have a preview look at this new Ploprof today....

Not on the classic 'sharkproof' bracelet, but on the new black rubber strap (they do one in orange too naturally).

Utterly speechless. It's a huge MF even by divers' watch standards, but it's also gorgeous in that most ugly of ways. The orange bezel-lock button (out of sight in this pic below), well it's difficult to stop playing with it....push, click, release....repeat ad infinitum.

I would buy one in a heartbeat. :wub:

ploprofblackstraplg.gif

I like the looks of this watch but not sure how functional the bezel lock is..I had a squale which was very similar,,,it took both hands to move the bezel....in a practical sense, if you use the bezel I don't think the design is very good. However, IMO I think it looks great..