When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wristcheck - 2009-04-18

Pugwash

Saturday:

DSSD V2 on zulu....A little story on why the zulu looks damaged....I bought the wrong size: 22mm instead of 20mm and being an impatient person i cut it down where the bars would cross and took a lighter to seal the edges haha

3453300189_2513698d38_b.jpg

Sunday:

my DSN 228 with a custom prototype strap made by the user blackbard. The strap is super thick and barely fits in the rep buckle. I love beating up that strap

3453300319_648d536f35_b.jpg

So did you buy a mercedes?

I wore my trusty beater to battle car salesman on Saturday

1665slk0061.jpg

1 of my Daytonas probably would have been more fitting, but, today, in battle, heft was more important than style.

It's been a while, so here's some pics I took today:

(Click to embiggen)

I did click and saw it embiggened...great photo and great to see you start a new thread Pug ;)

Ok, nothing as pretty here as I'm travelling with few watches, but I love my 16800 :pardon:

Rolex16800_800_13.jpg

Rolex16800_800_12.jpg

Rolex16800_800_21.jpg

I've been bitten by the G-SHOCK bug (as I usually do this time of year). So to satisfy this craving, I wen't ahead and bought this lovely white Rasta. Took delivery 2 days ago, and have been in love with it ever since.

21-9.jpg

Took my Vespa for a ride this afternoon to do a little grocery shopping. God I love this weather!!!

11-1.jpg

I've been bitten by the G-SHOCK bug (as I usually do this time of year). So to satisfy this craving, I wen't ahead and bought this lovely white Rasta. Took delivery 2 days ago, and have been in love with it ever since. Took my Vespa for a ride this afternoon to do a little grocery shopping. God I love this weather!!!

That's a great looking ride. What kind of helmet is that? I love how it looks!