When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Super Rep List

lanikai

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HaloArchive

Hmm, I did the write up in a word document. I was going to get pictures but then the forum changed and I lost this thread. Things have changed in the past couple months though. Thanks to whoever brought this up!

Guys,

This really sounded like a great idea. Was this happening and I missed it? I am still rather new here and not a real expert yet, that will take a long time.... Looking at all of the experience collected here on the forum to get better. I just acquired a SOSF white dial, Swiss eta, and am really impressed. Should be on the list.

JR

It's like I found a wormhole in the space-time continuum, with the date of timestamp's post.. July 21 was my first day out of ICU and into critical care.. wow.. I got a lot to be grateful for.. fo sure.. :)

We'll do this .. but this week we're starting the genuine Omega 2000 speedy Raffle.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AC

Lani

It's like I found a wormhole in the space-time continuum, with the date of timestamp's post.. July 21 was my first day out of ICU and into critical care.. wow.. I got a lot to be grateful for.. fo sure.. :)

We'll do this .. but this week we're starting the genuine Omega 2000 speedy Raffle.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AC

Lani

Lani,

Glad to see you are back and kicking! I have been away from the forum myself for a while. Too much going on at work. No rush on this project. It's a nice to have but not the most important thing. I have gotten a little wiser with my forum readng and research. There is quite a lot to digest. The list will make it much easier to scope out the "best" but is a lot of fun doing the legwork also.

Cheers,

JR

AC

Lani

Space-time continum? dayammmm....Lani...coming out of ICU and then to critical care...wow, just glad you are back on board with us!

Would love to get a Super Rep, Best of the best thread going again.

Just want to add the Oris Carlos Coste Chronograph to the list as one of the best of the best available reps.

I think ArminVB (member here not DJ man) put together a good list as well.

cheers

Really like the idea of this, I dont post much but do a hell of a lot of research before I commit to a spend.

Like I joined here after having a good rep of a datejust (needs a new movement) and a not so great explorer 1 (wrong hands)

but before this I didnt have half the know i do now.

initially i had an open mind but now its down to the 3 which to me would appear super-reps

SuperOcean Steelfish

UPO

Explorer 2

Good choices all.. we just need to ind time to do this already.. I have 2 raffles going on and I may have most of the watches .. let me get in touch with some other members who are great at posting reviews and perhaps we can team up and distribute the workload .. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

sheesh.. not enough hours in a day.. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

How can I help get this project going? I'm very new to the forum and to the rep world in general. But would love to help. I don't have any experience with gens but have been reading and learning a lot in this forum. I'm so grateful that I found this place before getting scammed or buying a low quality rep.

Placed my first (ever) rep order yesterday with one of our trusted dealers for the new version of the Hublot Diver and for the Cartier Santos 100 ultimate. Even though I'm as far from being an expert as you can be, I am a project manager by trade, so I could help coordinate and drive this at the very least. I don't mind lifting my sleeves and doing the research either. I'm just not sure the expert members would like to rely on my expertise to determine whether a rep deserves the label of super rep.

• 1 month later...