When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Week Wristies!

ubiquitous

Wearing the so called MBW 1680 again.

IMG_0124.jpg

Outcome was more or less unanimous during the last GTG in Brussels , no MBW as we knew them but a nice watch

Carpe Diem

Cats

In lieu of a wristi.. I would like to post a tribute to those who have served in the AF..

I took my drive through Punchbowl Crater today.. National Cemetary of the Pacific ~

Outside the entrance

pbmd3.jpg

some years ago .. all the MC's used to ride in force,.. hundreds of bikes.. we were the only ones that would sit and listen to the Veterans that spoke.. Now.. since 9/11 people come through all day long to pay tribute .. so Clubs ride in on their own..

pbmd.jpg

Boy Scouts, Cub Scouts and ROTC Cadets..place the Flag and leis on each and every marker.. thousands upon thousands.. the entire crater .. so many.. and Family members do their own Flower rememberances.

pbmd2.jpg

punchbowlmd.jpg

Happy Memorial Day to All..

Lani

Lani,

Beautiful pics! And a day well spent in tribute and respect...

We spent the day at home... Quiet day, but it's days like this that I treasure most. I feel fortunate that we are able to enjoy days like this... There is much to be thankful for...

IMG_2064.jpg

IMG_2076.jpg

Hope all have had a great Memorial Day weekend (here in the U.S.)...

R

Very nice post Lanikai! Thank you. My son served in Iraq for 7 months with the Marines and feels very strongly that his service there helped to protect our great country. All service men and women should feel the same way!

Thank you to all of them! :good:

Pam 252 on black heroic 18 to start the week. Just added to the collection. I'm relatively new and starting to learn the photo side and all the rest of the hobby. This is an awesome site with great folks that are really knowledgeable. Really enjoying this!

JR

IMG_0020-1.jpg