When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ROCKETEER = K2222 - Admin Team is there something U can do ?

Pix

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just got back my two watches (IWC BP and PAM 196).

Both watches came back exactly as they were send ..... from a quick examination it seems that both, as far as AR as well as mechanics, had no work done to them.

So the watches were away 6 months for nothing.

In any case I am glad that I got them back.

The search for a better watch continuous ...

Hi There,

I received a refund for the Portuguese that was not AR coated. The orange PO needed some work (power reserve was sometimes only 6 hours) which was done and it was CT AR coated.

They both will be sent to me soon. All this according to Geoff (by mail), and when I look at the responses off his other clients on the forum I guess there might indeed be a chance that I

I am still waiting to get a crystal for a pam252 back from Geoff. I think the AR has been removed already. i sent him 3-4 emails with the request to send it back to me uncoated. So far no replies.

Got my three watches back today.

1. AP Rubberclad, coated and changed bezel to new one ..but the new one is scratched and the crystal is AR-coated but installed wrong (its tilting and I hope it dont pops out)

2. Breitling Avenger, rep-ar stripped and no coat what so ever! (he said this was coated but there is nothing just white reflections)

3. Rollie GMTII, untouched by chief I guess, it has the cyclop and yes I wanted it coated .. hate reflections ;)

so I got everything back but in worse condition than sent for 6 months ago

;(

I unfortunately know very few members that were happy with his "services"

The good thing is that watches & crystals have come back.

The bad thing is that we can start the story again if we want a Chief AR coating, not mentionning things that need to be fixed.

Not only was Mr Geoff Dedman a liar, but he's a shame to the watchsmithes corporation. And a shame for himself : he thought he had skills, all he had was a retarded way of thinking he could even open a watch.

He screws whatever he touches : I'd be happy to know when there's no more single victim waiting, as this guy must be banned for the next 12 generations from any forum related to reps : I'm just surpised he still can have activities on Timezone.

I wish him all the worse...

:yuk:

If anyone turned up this guy's phone number could they pass it on?

The trick seems to be to take 3 weeks to reply to every email, so even if you answer him right away it takes forever to get any communication done.

He has a panerai of mine for some mods (not done as instructed first time, sent back for the proper crown mod) and a Breitling in for AR which he's had since April.

Getting seriously hacked off now.

I forgot to mention that if he doesn't comply I will be more than happy to share all of his details with anyone who still has issues with him. I have working private email addresses, mobile phone number, usernames on watch and car enthusiasts forums on which he's regularly active and respected, messenger user details, etc...

Anyone with remaining issues with rocketeer, please PM me.

And yes, I have lots of contact details for him, pictures of him, etc. which I have kept private till now. But enough's enough.

Want to be VERY clear here on this issue...

Anyone that publishes personal information on the public forum will be booted immediately...

It is a direct breach of our rules and brings a tremendous amount of liability upon us...

So keep it private boys...

TT

Any of his victim has his very address available on the voucher they got from RRWP. Anyone needing his personal datas, feel free to read the UK yellow pages or PM me. These are all information available publicly already.

Anyone wanting his mobile, please contact Rooster, as this is not public information.

I've already reported his legit company TuffTime on http://www.ripoffreport.com/default.asp as a first step, and ask any other victim to do so. There is an other half dozen of such scam report websites existing. URL to follow soon (thx Rooster for making us aware on these)

Those having paid not so long time ago (which I doubt), you should fill in a Paypal complaint. Even if too late, it will be registered. And if all of the 60+ victims do the same, his account might be controlled and hopefully frozen.

Do not be afraid about the fact you're dealing with reps : officially you asked for a modification of your watch or even sent a crystal or more. Nothing can't be undertaken against you.

Any member registered on TZ-UK is welcome to make himself known : there we will be able to post about his croocked behaviour with watch owners. It seems we can't register there anymore (for some reason), so those who have a foot in the place, let us know please.

Geoff, send all the stuff back right now, send all the money back right now, don't discuss anymore, don't even think about lying again, be aware that you have no other choice.

If you do so, all this thread will vanish from itself and you'll be able to continue whatever you want... elsewhere.

updated info on my 3 watches I recieved back.

Rubberclad got AR, but green-AR after looking closer, this is not chief's ..(rocketeer sait this was coated with chiefs)

Breitling Avanger, striped AR.. sent back with no AR at all (Rocketeer said this was coated with chiefs)

- tazz

Want to be VERY clear here on this issue...

Anyone that publishes personal information on the public forum will be booted immediately...

It is a direct breach of our rules and brings a tremendous amount of liability upon us...

So keep it private boys...

TT

of course it goes without saying. thanks for the reminder though. everything will be kept to PMs.

• 5 weeks later...

This week I got another crystal back from Geoff.

I called him on his work phone and he directly picked up. And told me it arrived "yesterday" and that he will send it out soon. whatever. He did, I don't know if he was telling the truth or that it was just because I called him. But the good thing is that I got it back.

Since the rep AR had been removed I cannot use it on my pam252 anymore. I had to buy a whole new case + crystal from my dealer for 110usd to get it with AR again. the pam252 crystal cannot be AR-ed by Chieftang, since it also has a layer of mineral inside and the magnifier is glued in. Will use it for another pam project, maybe a 024A.