When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WTF Was I thinking?

jfreeman420

So my doorbell rings the other day, I answer it and it's the friendly mail man with a package. Funny, I'm not expecting anything. I bring it inside and promptly inspect the suspicious package. I put it up to my ear and I can faintly hear a ticking sound.

So I think, who did I [censored] off that would send me a bomb? Nobody I hope. It doesn't smell funny so hopefully no poison.

I decide to open it up, unwrap the bubble and proceed to shreik like a little girl at the site before me.

Then it all starts to make sense. The shots of Patron, the smoke filled bar, empty Captain Morgan bottles, the dead hooker................er I mean, nevermind that part.

I somehow remeber being online about a week ago. Maybe 2 or 3 in the morning. Barely making out the blur on my screen, clicking buy and sending paypal. Oh no what a waste of money........

Well you might as well see the product of binge drinking. You may want to peer through your fingers at first.

Ready?

Areyou sure?

Ok Here goes........

flash.jpg

Oops, sorry shouldn't have used the flash.

Ok here it is.......

DSC00554.jpg

DSC00561.jpg

DSC00555.jpg

DSC00557.jpg

Ok, ok those of you who know me didn't believe my story anyway. Yes I meant to buy this. Yes I did search around for this because it is discontinued. This is what they call a five row iced Jacob. Two rows of ice on the side of the bezel and three rows on the side of the case. Not to mention the iced bracelet, lugs and bezel. This version is long discontinued. The new ones only have two rows of ice. Much less bling.

I opted for the blue mother of pearl dial because I figured the iced dial would just be too much.

With this post I beg someone to make an iced out breitling or AP ROO. The absence of these models have forced me to buy this monstrosity. I kinda like it though. It will go for the Titty club test this weekend. See you at Pure Platinum.................... B)

Edited by jfreeman420

Nice watch! Well done.

Don't listen to the others criticising you for your flair. All of them are too insecure and lack the confidence to wear such a piece with dignity. They would much rather wear a plain and simple Panerai where it would be harder for them to be 'caught out' than striding out with such an awesome and magnanimous piece. ;)

/edit included ;)

Edited by clockwerkgoblin

Different strokes for different folks!

OT....I saw a Piaget at my solicitors the other day in white gold, that looked like that.

He got it as part payment of a large bill. It had a RRSP of $140k, and a valuation cert of $100k.

FWIW he took it in @$10k reduction on his account~!

Now you know how they make their $$!!

Offshore

OT....I saw a Piaget at my solicitors the other day in white gold, that looked like that.

He got it as part payment of a large bill. It had a RRSP of $140k, and a valuation cert of $100k.

FWIW he took it in @$10k reduction on his account~!

Now you know how they make their $$!!

Those Piaget's are nice. Too small though at 33mm. This is a big sucker. 47mm

Remember to practice your best New York/Italian accent "How You Doin?" pick-up line before going to the clubs

Well, I was born in New York so..........................