When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Raffle..Genuine Rolex GMT Masters II "Pepsi"

lanikai

RWG is Proud to announce a "Special Offering Raffle" to all registered members~

The offering is by one of RWG's esteemed members ~ Ubiquitous, has graciously offered a Rolex GMT Masters II "Pepsi" 1675 Circa 1979..... this coveted GMT Masters II will be a grail piece for many .. and We're sure will be the prize of your Vintage Genuine Collection.

1675s.jpg

As you all know Ubi is one of RWG's leading "forensic" Rolex members and is more than qualified to judge the authenticity of the genuine models.

Our "hobby" incurs many costs and as a need for upgrades arises we must meet the needs of an ever changing World.. Security is all important.. speed ... privacy.... !!

RWG is not,... and will never be a "for profit" forum.. all fund raisers are just that.. we raise funds and hold a modest reserve for future usage ... and in upcoming months .. give aways.. and events that show membership appreciation..

We hope to make this a win-win situation for those involved..

So.. if you are interested in giving back to this community... and have a genuine timepiece that you would like to "offer"

All "offerings" will be reviewed by the Admin Team.

Forensic Advisor ~ Ubiquitous

RWG retains the right to approve all offerings and conversely deny any offering it deems detrimental to the welfare of RWG and it's members.

The Admin Team along with Ubi's input will determine the fair market value,.. with the fund raising percentage for RWG.. and set the ticket prices accordingly.. the member offering the piece will be paid an agreed upon fee upon the completion of the ticket sales.... in the event that the value of the watch has not been sold,.. RWG reserves the right to cancel the raflle with no fees involved.

All Duties ~ VATS .. and whatever Customs charges that are incurred will be the sole responsibility of the Reciever of the Genuine Timepiece.

All Genuine timepieces raffled must have the approval of RWG's Admin Team and thus be raffled through it's organized Raffle section.

We are on pace to begin ticket sales for the Rolex GMT Maters II...

Tuesday 7/7/09.. lucky 7 ....

45 tickets will be available ... @100 usd ea.

2 ticket max buy per member

payment must be made upon registering for the raffle.. or the slots will be bumped and filled.

Further details will be available along with pics of the Rolex 1675 before the beginning of the Raffle !

Good Luck to ALL !!!!

A~C

Lani

Wow R!,

This is an amazing offer to raise money for the forum!

GL

Cheers!~

H

Actually.. it is a Win ~ Win for both donar and community.

You get a "chance" to win a genuine Rolex Vintage..

Yes it is a "loto" of sorts.. but if I could enter.. (which I am not eligable) I would not hesitate at the opportunity.

it has been decided by the Admin Team to pursue more imaginative trade and sales methods, that could benefit the community as a whole..

and with the economy being what it is the donor could not get actual market value at times..(ie. via ebay.. etc.)

in this case Ubi is just recouping what was invested into the GMT II Pepsi.. B)

Excellent idea of a Raffle, Lani! :1a:

Actually the idea was born out of teamwork..

Starting with TT's "auction your timepiece with a percentage to go to RWG".. that started out of a "need"

Kruzer's trading of frankens across the Planet.

Ubiquitous long arms of contacts and knowledge. and Passion for the Community

so nothing here was a "One" of a kind original..... it took a lot of dedicated Community Leaders starting with Admin "T"

There is much more that needs to be done to "Upgrade" and keep our site safe from .... I'll just say "SAFE".. so we can enjoy this community 24/7 ..

And T and his Admin Team are fanatical about "member appreciation" .. for upcoming events..

Me B) ... I'm just in service to the Community that I am apart of... the real props go to all of you !! and Our Admin Team !!!

A~C

L

Actually.. it is a Win ~ Win for both donar and community.

You get a "chance" to win a genuine Rolex Vintage..

Yes it is a "loto" of sorts.. but if I could enter.. (which I am not eligable) I would not hesitate at the opportunity.

it has been decided by the Admin Team to pursue more imaginative trade and sales methods, that could benefit the community as a whole..

and with the economy being what it is the donor could not get actual market value at times..

in this case Ubi is just recouping what was invested into the GMT II Pepsi.. B)

:(

Indeed the team members are out of these great raffles.

Great idea for sure and once again very well organised by our Raffle Master !!!

Thanks UBI :1a:

Guys, stay tuned and prepare you $$$ for Tuesday.

All the best to all of you,

Stephane

The offering is by one of RWG's esteemed members ~ Ubiquitous, has graciously offered a Rolex GMT Masters II "Pepsi" 1675 Circa 1979..... this coveted GMT Masters II will be a grail piece for many .. and We're sure will be the prize of your Vintage Genuine Collection.

Spectacular, guys! Thanks Ubi and Lani for this action! :Jumpy:

I hope I will be quick enough to get my tix.

Val.

Wow, that really is an unbelievable offer - I can see this being a bit like camping outside the big department stores before the January sales :Jumpy: ....................I'll be sleeping here next to my computer until I know that I've managed to secure a ticket ;)

Gents, please give yourselves a pat on the back for coming up with such a brilliant idea :1a:

Wow, that really is an unbelievable offer - I can see this being a bit like camping outside the big department stores before the January sales :Jumpy: ....................I'll be sleeping here next to my computer until I know that I've managed to secure a ticket ;)

prof,

Can assure you, that if the admin team were allowed to subscribe into this, at least 1/2 the tickets would be gone before the starters gate was raised :D

So hopefully there are enough tickets to go around. (which is why we have limited the ticket sale quantity.)

O/S

Great idea guys, I am sure tickets will sell out quick; hopefully there will be numerous raffles coming up in the future when I have a bit more cash to actually buy tickets.