When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Per Tee-Jay's request....

plaifender

Congratulations :good: Were there photos posted? :g: I don't seem to remember photos being posted... :unsure:

So I got married in July.. My wife and I spent 3 weeks in Cambodia for our honeymoon. I'm not usually one to put up personal pictures, but i'll make an exception for you guys.

Here's the big day: (you can't see my watch.. but it was a Yacht-master Rolesium)

5773_1160924514200_1560426901_30405.jpg

Here's 2 of the only 3 wrist shots taken while on our 3-week tour:

At Wat Nokor in Kompong Cham. The background is a sculpture of Jayavarman II.. the foreground is of course my omega Planet Ocean

IMG_5689.jpg

another:

IMG_5690.jpg

Eating deep-fried Tarantula in Skuon, Cambodia:

IMG_5706.jpg

On Koh Rung Island on the Guf of Thailand:

IMG_6015.jpg

In front of some ruins at Ta Prohm:

IMG_5273.jpg

Anyways.. so yeah, that's it I guess.. I hope the Missus let's me keep on with this hobby now that we're officially joined financially!

Handsome looking couple !!!.. big Congrats .. may you and your bride find eternal happiness always !!!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

at least the spider is cooked we eat crab raw here.. 8) imagine the meat is similar.. :)

the pic of the beach looks very much like the east side of Oahu .. around the corner from the North Shore .. cool..

Thank you for allowing us to view the events P !!!

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

Tell me you didn't really eat that spider...please :(

Congrats on your wedding.

Ken

Looked like a great wedding and honeymoon...

What's a tarantula taste like :whistling:

Of course I really ate it! The spider was pretty good. It's fried with garlic and lemon grass. The legs taste like really crispy chicken skin, ableit a little greasy. The abdomen is filled with some interesting tasting matter.. a mix of guts, and web producing organs i'm guessing.. i didn't like it.. but lots of cambodians think it's the tastiest part.. The legs are just like chicken though.

For the most part the food was great.. and very similar to Thai food with a little less spice.. but the same basic components

Anyone wanna give me some advice on life as a married man?

LMAOROTFL! RWG doesn't have enough bandwidth my friend. I'm tempted to advise; Live Strong! but Lance Armstrong bailed on marriage. He didn't have what it takes. He was weak. That should give you a little insight. :)

<edit> after some thought; Don't lose 'yourself' for the sake of 'her'. You will only lose the two of you in the end.

LMAOROTFL! RWG doesn't have enough bandwidth my friend. I'm tempted to advise; Live Strong! but Lance Armstrong bailed on marriage. He didn't have what it takes. He was weak. That should give you a little insight. :)

<edit> after some thought; Don't lose 'yourself' for the sake of 'her'. You will only lose the two of you in the end.

never have and never will! Thanks