When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Eurotimez Trustworthy?

hotbody77

All our dealers here are "Trustworthy".. it takes 2 to 3 weeks for air mail to arrive in Asia..from Hawaii, where I reside (fyi)

thing's slip through the cracks.. the China Holiday just finished and with our hobby (reps) things like these issues do happen..

but be assured it will be resolved by Chris..

I just am receiving a set of straps that was ordered around the beginning of the year.. (no shit) .. but my communication with the maker has been patient.. he had problems with customs.. and never failed me in the past.. so he is comping me another genuine gator strap.. :) ...

the Makers make mistakes .. sometimes arbitrarily .. but not maliciously.. and that falls through the cracks.. but have patience and all will be resolved I'm sure.. ya get more with honey than vinegar at times..

The only thing I can say.. is giving vendors the "benefit of the doubt" will benefit you in the long run.. and our hobby has so many variables with coming from across the globe..

I'm sure everything will be resolved .. Patience..:)

AC

Lani

Normal transaction time for Eurotimez, with no drop-shipping is about a month. I see that you're new to the hobby, so understand that mostly what you're dealing with is single-owner/operator and mom n pop businesses in back offices .. in China.

Don't expect a Western mentality when you do business .. you're dealing with a Culture that's apart and different.

Just know that the dealers here have been around a long time and are trustworthy. Yes it takes a long time but it gets there.

Thought Chris was based out of Singapore.

I've dealt with Eurotimez and had a great experience.

I ordered an MBW 5513 case from him. Took about 4 weeks but when he said it was shipped, it arrived in 5 days. The case turned out to be defective and I didn't notice till after I had modded it. Turned out the case was "bent" so that the caseback didn't screw down tightly. Add on top that it had a 1680 crystal on it instead of a 5513. I was able to straighten the case out and offered to send it back to chris so he could send me a new one. He said not to worry and he'd get me another one as well as a correct crystal for the first case (5513 crystal).

I went off to China on business and when I returned, not only did I have a new 5513 MBW case waiting for me but I had 2 of them, an extra crystal, as well as a bond strap. He didn't ask for another dime from me even though I offered.

Normal transaction time for Eurotimez, with no drop-shipping is about a month. I see that you're new to the hobby, so understand that mostly what you're dealing with is single-owner/operator and mom n pop businesses in back offices .. in China.

Don't expect a Western mentality when you do business .. you're dealing with a Culture that's apart and different.

Just know that the dealers here have been around a long time and are trustworthy. Yes it takes a long time but it gets there.

Happy 5 month anniversary Jkay! Another 2 years and you'll be up there with lani at the rate you post!

On another note, when you say "mom n pop" business in back offices in china.. you mean the average mom n pop shop that has over 100 watch-makers and can churn out 10,000 watches/month??? :whistling:

The factories our watches come from are anything but back office mom n pop shops.

Happy 5 month anniversary Jkay! Another 2 years and you'll be up there with lani at the rate you post!

On another note, when you say "mom n pop" business in back offices in china.. you mean the average mom n pop shop that has over 100 watch-makers and can churn out 10,000 watches/month??? :whistling:

The factories our watches come from are anything but back office mom n pop shops.

I actually meant the forum approved dealers, not the factories .. and at 3.5/avg posts a day, I only DREAM of matching Lani; It's just that I've been on Internet forums since like 1993 and posting comes naturally to me as does trying to answer questions with what limited knowledge I posses at that moment.

I picture Mrs King and WBKtime and offshore as mom n pop type or owner/operator operations ..

And regarding Chris as being in Singapore ... I have no idea but isn't his QC, repair and staging in China? That's the impression I get whenever he sends out his notes about QC issues to customers. I guess I could be wrong. EDIT: I was just reading another thread in which ETz Chris plainly says his "Team" is in China. So there you go.

BTW is today my 5 month anniversary? I had no idea :3a:

Thank you for your support.

So i will wait and hope that everything is going right!

If i get a new watch and it`s ok, i will be very pleased.

Like i said, the V5 to me looks even nicer than the gen.

Now i know i have to wait and time will tell.

When everything goes the right way, i will Eurotimez give another try.

For the future: Which movements do you prefer, the "gen eta`s" or the asian clone eta`s?

Sorry, that i

I actually meant the forum approved dealers, not the factories .. and at 3.5/avg posts a day, I only DREAM of matching Lani; It's just that I've been on Internet forums since like 1993 and posting comes naturally to me as does trying to answer questions with what limited knowledge I posses at that moment.

I picture Mrs King and WBKtime and offshore as mom n pop type or owner/operator operations ..

And regarding Chris as being in Singapore ... I have no idea but isn't his QC, repair and staging in China? That's the impression I get whenever he sends out his notes about QC issues to customers. I guess I could be wrong. EDIT: I was just reading another thread in which ETz Chris plainly says his "Team" is in China. So there you go.

BTW is today my 5 month anniversary? I had no idea :3a:

No worries Jkay. Posting since 1993 eh?? wow. Internet pioneer! I noticed your anniversary after checking out your profile. The pleasure is mine.

You're right about chris i think though. He's mentioned in several posts before that he's in "china working with his team" etc. True, the dealers are smaller operations.. at least most of them. I was thinking that you meant our watches were made in small shops. Josh and Andrew seem to be the largest volume dealers and you never know who you're talking to when you email though, especially since they tend to answer all their emails within minutes. I have no idea what has happened to Jay at Silix-prime.. he used to be one of my favs and i haven't used him in over a year because he won't respond to emails I have about pieces i'm interested in. Narikaa is also a smaller operation. King, PT, mickey, Angus, Mark and watchwoot seem like they're also smaller?

Anyone have any idea what kind of facilities most of our dealers are working out of? It'd be interesting to see a tour of the "office" from where their business is established!

No worries Jkay. Posting since 1993 eh?? wow. Internet pioneer!

Anyone have any idea what kind of facilities most of our dealers are working out of? It'd be interesting to see a tour of the "office" from where their business is established!

Yes, Google has a facility called "Google Groups" which tracks all posts to all Internet newsgroups and I think my earliest searchable post on that archive is may 1994 in the "Babylon 5" group LOL!!

And I bet if we saw WatchWoot's "office" it would be a guy in a car with a Blackberry, txt'ing while driving ;)

Can you send us pictures, and everything to our return departement so we can start an investigation on our case...

With your Customer ID and your ORDER ID, so we can verify.

I am traveling in BKK right since the 15th and internet connection is little bit hard to get while I am also with my suppliers here, with Neo and Helina right, we are all together here... now and I just read this post. So let me check into this as if it is as you claimed there must be a explanation for this.

Please send it to eurotimezhelina@gmail.com --- she is in charge for all return/after-sale situations...

@ Hotbody 77.

I am sorry if my replies to you have been delayed, we are right now traveling and don't always have internet access. I believe we already discussed the issue about your DSSDV5 in the other thread you created, Chris and Neo tried to explain what has happened.

I won't go into this too much as i believe Lanikai and others have already given a very good explanation, thank you Lanikai, Freddy, and Jkay.

Please send us a message if there is anything you would like to know again.. Yes we haven't been answering as much as we used to since we're traveling...

You can see the status of your watch in your account from ET...

We are here to help, but at times it takes a bit longer than anticipated.. Please keep our side in mind as well...

Please contact me about the Breitling with your order number so that we can back-track for you.

Thank you for your understanding and Patience Sven.

@Rosnik:

Please send us another mail in case we haven't received it and we'll try to get back to you asap.. thx..

If you can track down, my travelogue of my recent excursion to GZ, you will see a shot of the "offices" area.

(Where the bigger operators "play")

A lot of smaller dealers,work from home, and visit the markets daily to collect their stock.

As a side note, since I returned from GZ, I have had contact with a couple of people who work "inside" the industry, who have told me that what I reported, was the closest they had seen to the "real" truth about the GZ industry.

(And apparently it rubbed a few the wrong way as well....Bad luck, I tells it as I sees it!)

I think you would need a few weeks or months, "on the ground" to really get the full picture ( if ever) as it seems to change regularly.

(A bit like life actually)

Offshore

Hi everybody,

We are right now traveling why our replies might have been a bit late, we don't allways's have internet access. But we will soon be back in our office and pic up the speed again Anyways if ou still have mails unanswered (for more than 72h) please reply again in the same ticket to make sure that we havent lost your mails (it happens that it get's lost or sortet into spam inboxes)

If you have general inquiries please contact NEO at eurotimezneo@gmail.com, If you have aftersales questions please contact me on my email below. i usually reply within 24 h but as explained there might be a slight delay as i will be on traveling foot for another 2-3 days. Chris is very busy right now, he has to see suppliers and take care of other business related stuff so it is better to contact NEO directly

Richard, do you have aftersales issues? have you contacted me regarding it yet? Please do!

warmest regards

sorry but i can't say that any dealer who guarantees gen eta and doesn't deliver is

really trustworthy. I know its a common problem - that's why most people don't even bother anymore, they just buy the clones.

IMO if you pay extra and don't get what's promised that's really just the same as stealing my money, and i do have a problem

with that.

We bring all GEN ETA orders to our watchmaker and open up the case to verify that it really has the GEN. This is a part of the our thorough QC. In this case it might have been a mix up when the shipment was repacked in UK but as I haven't been contacted about the ETA issue and don't know which order it is or how long ago it was finalized (meaning I cannot check if it was ordered with a GEN) I cannot really look into what has happened..

Nice weekend to you all!

• 4 weeks later...