When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Oldest Genuine Vintage

lanikai

Wow, Lani, I didn't even knew Rolex made these with subdialed seconds at 6!

And +1 for the crown, my god!

Congrats.

I've actually had this for years

years ago one appraiser had it circa 1930's.. dunno about that so I'm taking it in this weekend to be viewed by a collector...

it looks like the rare bubble back crown to me though (?).. the screw down is still in excellent shape.. not that I play with it too much..I had the case back opened once.. I didn't know they had auto winds way back then..they called it gravitational rotor's back in the day

funny how that was the fashion.. ultra tiny huh ... :)

Wow, Lani, I didn't even knew Rolex made these with subdialed seconds at 6!

And +1 for the crown, my god!

Congrats.

I've actually had this for years

years ago one appraiser had it circa 1930's.. dunno about that so I'm taking it in this weekend to be viewed by a collector...

it looks like the rare bubble back crown to me though (?).. the screw down is still in excellent shape.. I've unscrewed it once since last year....I had the case back opened once.. I didn't know they had auto winds way back then..they called it gravitational rotor's back in the day

funny how that was the fashion.. ultra tiny huh ... :)

I stick it in the safe where I have dry pellets, so the humidity doesn't get to it... and usually forget about it for a year at a time.. maybe it's due for some time on the wrist.. need to get the right strap for it though..

and if it does go for service .. Ziggy would be the only one to touch it.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I can't stop looking at the coronet.. in and of itself that tells the age of this one..

thanks for the support guy's

AC

R