When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

10k .. I came here for 1 rep..

lanikai

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Lani for your contribution to this forum! You've been a tremendous influence and help. Keep it up.Not sure how you manage to do this but I can see the passion you have for this rep game and it shines through.

:thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

wow man :)

you came here for one rep :rofl:

and know, lets look around bro, you are one of the guys that holding this place here together :) i am new here, but i know

without you this place would not be the same... there for you earn all of my respect, not for the count...but for the fact

what are you doing day for day, month for month and year for year...

i missed the first 9000 posts from you but i hope i will never ever miss one of them :D

hail the lani :1a:

denz

Lani, Thanks for all your post and reviews. You've done so much to inform us all. You're really one of the center stones of this site and I thank you very, very much.

PS: At first I thought you were referring to having come here for 1 rep and ended up spending $10K as well...haha

All i wanna say is THANK YOU :clapping:

for everything :drinks:

you gave us all a big scare when you were fighting H1N1 a few months ago big guy but

turned out that there is no virus on planet earth that can beat 10000 top quality posts :D

:drinks: here's to you big brother.

John

P.S Just like most of us you came here for just

ONE REPLICA AND FOUND HUNDREDS OF GENUINE AUTHENTIC FRIENDS

Thanks alot lani. That was one epic post. Almost brought a tear to my eye (we get really sentimental over here in Spain ya know..). When i think of RWG.. I automatically think of you and your surf avatar... they go hand-in-hand in my mind. You're truly a giver and I think it safe to say that you are someone that we should all aspire to in this community. If i could contribute even 1/10th of the wealth that you have contritbuted here on the board, I would be content.. but i'm too selfish for that! For now, i'll just say.. thanks for all the free food for thought and for your positive presence on this board. You certainly are the "big brother" watching over us all in everything we type. Truly un "tio de puta madre". Viva Lanikai!

Un abrazo muy fuerte,

Plai

I was brought to my attention last night that I'll hit 10K in post.. the last time I noticed it was around 8 thousand something..

And then I had to chuckle ... I came to RWG originally to purchase 1 rep. ..

I hope I can contribute another 10k in the way that is RWG

Thank you all for being here..

AC/Lani

Hehe, good stuff Lani. Glad you stuck around. My only question is have you hit $10K spent on reps yet since purchasing that first one?! :D

Truly un "tio de puta madre". Viva Lanikai!

Un abrazo muy fuerte,

Plai

Gracias a mi amigo

it's been great conversing with ya on the PM Plai..

I understand that Spain is accountable for the most rep sales on your side of the Planet.. with that said.. I think we would all love to see "one day" out of your daily routine.. for an upcoming addition of the newsletter :thumbsupsmileyanim:

at least the scenery and food stuff. along with any watch shops.. I notice your wearing a SABS on your sig.. good shtuff :thumbsupsmileyanim:..

looks good brah !!!No timeline for the newsletter.. but give us on this side of the planet some pics and a write up of your daily routine.. looking forward to it.. so we can get to now the diversity of the brotha from Spain originally from the Falcon Nation.. B)

Hehe, good stuff Lani. Glad you stuck around. My only question is have you hit $10K spent on reps yet since purchasing that first one?! :D

my AR bill comes close in a percentage to watches.. :lol:

but I equate the monies spend with the experiences and not the material worth .. such is my thought's on this community..

For every dolla spend there is a 100 given back in life experiences.. not all great.. but without ugly there would be no beauty in life B)

Wow. ONE rep, and now you own more watches than you could wear, each for a day, for a year (or more)! :lol:

Here's to another 10,000...heck, 100,000! :1a:

Really Huh?? :o .. "Just one more" should be stamped on our foreheads :lol:

each watch each mod has a story of this community ..it's taken me through tough times like a true friend.. RWG is much more than what we slap on our wrists.. :D

All i wanna say is THANK YOU :clapping:

for everything :drinks:

John

P.S Just like most of us you came here for just

ONE REPLICA AND FOUND HUNDREDS OF GENUINE AUTHENTIC FRIENDS

The real thanks is mine to give J.. so true.. so true...

Well done Lani

This place wouldn't be the same without the Raffle Meister ;)

Here's to one of the most valuable assetes of RWG :drinks:

:evil2:

Hey MOP.. aren't you supposed to be working on the newsletter :g:

:rofl: .. thank you.. :good:

This is a great way to start the day :1a: with you all and a cup of coffee..

LIFE IS GOOD TODAY.. thank you all for the kind Words!!!!

simple equation... Take however much money lani has shelled out to you on AR... then roughly equate that to the amount of reps that money could buy... then probably times that number by 3... and you have how much money lani has spent on purchasing watches...

Gracias a mi amigo

it's been great conversing with ya on the PM Plai..

I understand that Spain is accountable for the most rep sales on your side of the Planet.. with that said.. I think we would all love to see "one day" out of your daily routine.. for an upcoming addition of the newsletter :thumbsupsmileyanim:

at least the scenery and food stuff. along with any watch shops.. I notice your wearing a SABS on your sig.. good shtuff :thumbsupsmileyanim:..

looks good brah !!!No timeline for the newsletter.. but give us on this side of the planet some pics and a write up of your daily routine.. looking forward to it.. so we can get to now the diversity of the brotha from Spain originally from the Falcon Nation.. B)

I had no idea that spain was the biggest buyer of reps in europe.. Most watches i tend to see are real. The spanish do have a taste for nice watches though.

I guess i've never thought that "a day in the life of ryan" would be anything very interesting for anyone here to read. I guess i could manage it.. making sure I keep you guys interested with various wrist shots throughout the city. ( i work all over madrid). Stay posted Lani