When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

By-Tor Junior is out !

By-Tor

Congratulations, big guy! Now get out and buy your Boy Scouts uniforms, quick! It's never too early to sign up for the biggest adventures of you and your son's lives.

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim:

Super!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Times!!!!!!!

Best wishes from

Gunnar Gran

Yeah it's official... just witnessed the birth of my first child. He's quite a brisk boy and seems to have a lot of character.

When he came out he screamed like a man possessed. But then he was pretty calm and cool... after the bath (that I gave him) he immediately shitted into his clean hospital swaddle... then he started seeking & sucking mom's breast and fell asleep. So he looks like a healthy, normal boy. :D

I'm home now. Happy that it all went great... the birth time was 1:56 AM... six hours straight after the contractions started. Unfortunately I forgot to take my digital camera in middle of all that rush and hassle, but pics will follow later.

Bless you and your new family. Quite the miracle huh.....

Congrats!

Thanks a lot my friends!!! Much appreciated.

Been pretty busy today but managed to take some shots in a lousy lighting. So excuse the bad quality.

Here he is. By-Tor Jr.

2cwnc2.jpg

Thick wrists. Good genetics for some heavy lifting. Or what says Lani?

2larbt1.jpg

This is the only photo where the watch is showing.

bh16k2.jpg

Relaxing on his stomach with mom.

2vjdb7n.jpg

Future heavyweight champion of the world warming up with his grandmother.

25jb2a1.jpg

Beautiful, BT! All joking aside too.... that little guy actually does have some impressive pecs!! They really show in the last pic where he's doing flys. ;)

Yes indeed. He has very strong neck already, and also very strong crawling reflex. The doctor was impressed as well.

Very healthy kid indeed. That was the most important thing. It's amazing how much he eats (and shits)... his ass produces "smelly mustard" like a small factory. :D

I had just finished reading that last little tidbit you wrote at the same time business matters suddenly called at work. I had to swallow my outburst of laughter very unnaturally, and now I feel like I broke a vein in my throat or something.

Can't see the pics here at work, will have to get a peek at the little guy after work in the relaxation of home.!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! A HUGE congratulations to you and your family By-Tor! great looking son - awesome to hear hes fit and healthy. Hope he brings much happiness and many happy memories for years to come.

ATB

/OS

OMG! He is Good Looking Already! Ladies.......watch out! Big Congrats to you and the Missus!

"This Baby is Your Blessing,

I wish Happiness in every way,

Good Luck God Bless, I say

And Many Blessings and Wishes,

To Welcome Baby Into Your Life Today."

"Ten fingers, Ten toes

He's laughter and teardrops

So small and brand new

And amazingly angelic

He's sent to bless you

He's one special Baby

The best of life's treasure

And will grant and bless you

Many hours of great pleasure."

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.

"