When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

When does a BlackBird become a "BlueBird" ?

RWG Technical

Looks fantastic, Z...those indices are masterfully filled!... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Zig, a couple others and I have discussed that one of the great things about this hobby is customization and the ability to make a watch unique!...The Blackbird is one of my most favorite pieces...So instead of the same old, same old - I thought how cool this would look with blue lume...Z did the same to my PAM Northpole 252...Creates a unique and cool piece...

I wear my watches for me -- and am damn glad that some of my pieces have this terrific Z-touch!... :drinks:

Go for it guys!...

R-

what Toad says...

if i didn't already have an Oris Carlos Coste Limited Edition, i was also thinking the BB would look great with orange lume, too...not sure the uncharged color of orange lume, tho?!...

but as Toad says, the uncharged blue lume is white and not very different from c3 from afar...having the crystal chief'd too, so the dial on my BB will really pop!...

@andreww -> another watch assembled after the Breitling christmas party, huh?!... :drinks:

R-