When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Music Lovers - What are you listening to right now?

By-Tor

Hey Red, merged these topics. There was an old one already. :)

Roger Waters' Amused to Death is one of my favorite albums. I like the In the Flesh live version too.

@chief: I'm a huge Genesis fan. But from "Collins era" I only like "And then there were three" and "Genesis"... the one that has Home By The Sea.

@TT: I missed Steve Hackett's show in my hometown because our baby was born just a week ago. I already had tickets but gave them to a friend. I heard it was a great performance.

I have a very wide taste in music. From my favorite "Classic Rock" bands like Rush, Genesis, The Who, The Doors etc, - to modern electronica. (I spent much of 90's DJ'ing in the Rave/House/Industrial-Goth scenes)

That said today I went from Genesis(Mama) album to being in a "GABBER" mood ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabber ) , and am listening to "The Prophet"

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=iEr8222jCaI

As I type this I think I will be kicking it down a notch to some "VNV Nation"

Just noticed the merge! Thanks BT! For a second there I couldn't believe that this was already at 12 pages!!!!

Earlier listing to 80's revival music and "Jump For Your Love" by the Pointer Sisters came on. At that point, the station had to be changed for fear of my manhood being called into question while at work :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MVS - Magic Sex (Extended Mix) 6:51

Easy Toys - Back From The Toystore (Original Mix) 6:56

Ilan Tenenbaum - From Dusk Till Dawn (Muttonheads Extended Mix 8:10

killer song-

Mars (Hervé Re-Edit) 4:06 Fake Blood Hed Kandi Presents Destroy The Disco House 60 6

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Anja Lechner And Vassilis Tsabropoulos at the moment. It's a cello and piano work, highly recommended.

Even though I work in the music industry, around rock stars and their equipment, I often listen to Baroque or old classical music.