When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Can't Decide On The Girl's B-day Present

slay

OK, I have a serious problem. I dont know what to get my g/f for her birthday. I always thought I'd get her a nice PP24 (http://perfect-clones.com/pp01005-ladies-hours-double-diamonds-black-swiss-quartz-p-1576.html <- Rivers version is BETTER than Josh's and closer to the gen,but I dont have the link on hand right now, so this will do!) from river and maybe a tiffany bracelet. But now I think of a trip of Paris being a better alternative!

She loves Disney stuff, and Disney land, so I thought I could finance us a trip to paris&disney world. That way I might also be able to have a beer with pug or a cohiba with ryyannon (my treat lol).

But thats not really the point. The point is, while being very very nice, the PP24 is a just a replica. My stomach tells me not to get her a replica. In the end, a rep is a rep, a knock off, not the real deal and a helluvalot cheaper. Imagine your dad get's you a fake rolex for your harvard MBA! How would you feel? How would your dad feel?

On the other hand, I really like the PP24 lol and I'd like it even more on her wrist :)

So, one week Paris including a trip to Disney Land, or the PP24?

Cant do both, as I'm already plaing a trip to NYC for New Years for the both of us.

Paris is WAY expensive! Be warned! It might be better to go somewhere just as nice, but easier on the pocket.

I've made the mistake before of going all out on a partners b-day, and the inevitable happens.....the next b-day you're expected to top the last one!

If you can afford to do bigger and grander things as time goes by, then by all means go, but would you prefer to go there for a b-day, or a wedding anniversary?

100% PARIS

(Slay, du weisst doch wie unsere Frauen sind. Ein Replica bleibt für sie ein Replica. Die finden ne 250euro D&G Uhr -die von der Verabreitung nur 30euro wert ist- besser als ein SUPER Replica mit wesentlich besserer Quali. Einfach nur weil es ein Nachbau ist)

Instead of giving her one........ ;) ........give her them both!

Trust you to lower the tone.

Paris is WAY expensive! Be warned! It might be better to go somewhere just as nice, but easier on the pocket.

<snip>

If you can afford to do bigger and grander things as time goes by, then by all means go, but would you prefer to go there for a b-day, or a wedding anniversary?

We did Paris AND Monaco this year. (where's the 'skint' smiley...?)

Trust you to lower the tone.

We did Paris AND Monaco this year. (where's the 'skint' smiley...?)

My advice was, as ever, well intended. I was merely suggesting that it would be a wonderful gesture and affirmation of his love for her, were he to bestow upon her both presents.

You my young man have a mucky mind!

JTB

That way I might also be able to have a beer with pug or a cohiba with ryyannon (my treat lol).

I'm going to be biased and suggest Paris. I'd be able to find some time to show you around, probably. Definitely beer, though.

ps. I took Mrs Pugwash on a trip to Paris 7 years ago. We stayed.

tonton is right about having to top the previous birthday... keep that in mind.

Also, look at your finances, Paris will cost a lot more. If you are already both going NYC she won't mind getting the watch, after all NYE is not that long from now!

Having said that, if it were me, and she were the girl of my dreams, the one I want to be with, I'd probably go to Paris :g: