When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Refugee Here

So I've recently found the rep world, and have a few watches on the way. I started out on RepGeek a few days ago. Their last month's worth of data wen't poof, I was gone. Had a few PM's waiting on responses and they're gone. So I sign up again, only to see that I have another PM and can't even get to it (database errors). Eh. So I join RWI but that place hurts my eyes, but at least they're working.

I hear there's "three major rep watch forums" so after a bit (ok, alot) of searching I come humbly before RWG and like the look and feel of the place as much as RG and it seems much more stable. So, here I am. I've found the place.

~A nOOb with a newfound watch addiction.

You've found the most informative and community based forum on the net. You can't get better than this community. Have a look around and enjoy. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask them!

and p.s.: I definitely agree with you about RWI hurting your eyes.. the colors over there give me a headache.. the toned down blue hues over here are very soothing... That helps ease the pain of spending all your money on watches! :bangin:

@kbh - he said major animal_rooster.gif

Hmmm. Funny how when you Google "Replica Watch Forums", that other one comes up second and fourth behind RWI and in front of RG. Didn't see rwgforum anywhere on the first page.

Wonder why that is?

:whistling:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We need all the Refugee we can get...welcome to RWG...the best place in the replica universe :thumbsupsmileyanim:

+1000

And with 100% genuine WIS guys :thumbsupsmileyanim:

One of the...nope :bangin: :bangin: ...THE best online community source for knowledge and expertise in watches :victory:

Welcome mate :drinks: