When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Your Favorite Watches On The Forum(s)

HauteHippie

Man are there ever some amazing pieces out there.

I thought I'd start a thread to display your favorite watches owned by members of our community, preferably pieces that at the very least started their lives as reps. I know for certain that none of my favorites are my own. Here are a few of my favorites, without naming names and in no particular order...

IMG_5200.jpg

watches212-1.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

_1014112.jpg

DSC00589.jpg

My current favorite among many is Gran's Crazy Hours in silver on custom double hornback. I'll add more as I find more pics of the member's watches I covet :wub: I can tell you that JoJo, gioarmani, Lani, and Ubi are going to figure prominently in this rogue's gallery.

post-22602-068876900 1277696058_thumb.jp

P4GTR's UN Maxi

IMG_1898.jpg

By-Tor's glacier blue dial Day-Date (for the Mrs, not me)

1.jpg

Whenever this question comes up, the image that always comes to mind is Avitt's 2 6263 Daytonas - 1 black dial & 1 silver dial, which were the catalyst for many other members' DW projects (including mine). Here is 1 of them

264232-4856.jpg

Ah yes, I was looking for this too. The silver dial version is the one I love. This one is easily in my top 5.

Ubi and Avitt's Daytonas ... OK, well anything from either of those two pretty much has to make the list ... :)

Chief's 3717 gave me the incentive to do up mine, which is my personal favorite piece (although not as nice as his, yet).

Any of Concepta's franken Portuguese chronos. Most recently being Deltatahoe's panda.

Edited by tomhorn

Nice idea for a topic Chief.

Jkay, i'm flattered to see one of my watches in the 2nd post. That UN is very special, given to me by the owner of the 1st watch in the thread, Mr. Ubi-doo. ^_^

By-Tor and I have similar taste, so here are two beauties captured with class..

7-1.jpg

RobbieG's Gen UN MMD, and genuinely amazing photographs

UN8r.jpg

UN1b-1.jpg

Nanuqs Gen double Red. A watch that looks like if it could talk, would have some good stories.

dr_1.jpg

Inspiring to my own project:

Wow, why didn't I check this thread earlier? I'm honored you'd put me in such esteemed company, TeeJay!

So here are a few of my favorites. Ubi's 7032:

IMG_3641.jpg

Someone's already posted Freddy's epic, white 6542, so I'll go with his Honpo:

6239_leatherstrap0061.jpg

jmb's fantastic, I-can't-believe-he-did-that, Tudor:

clasp%2011.JPG

And, most of all, Stilty's sensational, inspirational Explorer:

sideshotux1.jpg

Wow, why didn't I check this thread earlier? I'm honored you'd put me in such esteemed company, TeeJay!

It was seeing your pre-Daytona on the Tropic strap which gave me the 'final color-scheme' for my project, although I'm planning to make it a Tudor Chronograph instead of a Rolex, and also gave me the final push I needed to try the Modena Tropic-Style strap, which has been a real pleasure to wear during the recent hot/humid weather :)