When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

what you drive?

Guest VINTAGE1680

• 1 month later...

For the past 3 years I've been driving a wonderful 2005 330cic...6 speed manual, and a convertible top!! For me, it doesn't get much better...of course when it is nice out I drive my 1965 Ford Mustang convertible... Ivy green metallic, palomino pony interior, 4bbl V8, 4-speed, limited slip and updated suspension with the Shelby drop!

post-4810-133151988924.jpg

For the past 3 years I've been driving a wonderful 2005 330cic...6 speed manual, and a convertible top!! For me, it doesn't get much better...of course when it is nice out I drive my 1965 Ford Mustang convertible... Ivy green metallic, palomino pony interior, 4bbl V8, 4-speed, limited slip and updated suspension with the Shelby drop!

post-4810-133151988924.jpg

Sishac you can't tease us with details on your mustang and not show us pics :)

I'm not sure what it looks like but it sounds simply fantastic! :)

My car sucks!!! Its a 2002 Fabia Elegance. I call it "the blueberry" its a lemon of proportions!!!

I have had an engine change, servo change +++ and it has some serious electrical problems witch no one can find.. I want to BURN IT!!!!!!!

It looks like the one on this picture....

post-21269-0-25889900-1331541101.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

I drive a 2001 Mercedes E430 with the sports package, super charged V8 that goes 0-60 in 4.7. The car is always exhilerating to blast down the highway on long trips. Milage is 118,000, and will probably go to half a million. Paid cash 3 years ago at auction for this automobile and have never had any serious issue, although there are a few items that must be replaced after 100K on the E430 and they have been.The car drives like it just came off the showroom floor.

post-3251-0-84502100-1334145248.jpg

This used to be my favourite ride...when I was younger :) It is sadly off the road now - garaged- waiting for a rebuild which will probably never come :g:

Could be a nice project for my future kids when they grow older tho - but probably they'll think I've lost it! :fool: they'd want a new car not a tank!

Series 3 1982

post-43500-0-54548900-1334157623.jpg

• 10 months later...

I have a family now so its time for the 4 door family cruiser.

Once my son is old enough to get himself into the backseat I will go back to a coupe. Thinking Audi S5 or BMW 335XI or Mercedes C350 maybe? I will say that this car has totally changed my perspective on Hyundai...this has been a GREAT car and was really innexpensive with a nice warranty. Im a total convert.

155693_1342994434308_8162988_n.jpg

I love going back every once in a while and seeing all the great vehicles the membership has. I am still rocking the same ones when this thread started and loving them - an E-39, S-8 and Expedition. At some point you begin to hope a car will die just so you can justify a new purchase. :Jumpy: Keep on posting pics guys.

I have a family now so its time for the 4 door family cruiser.   Once my son is old enough to get himself into the backseat I will go back to a coupe. Thinking Audi S5 or BMW 335XI or Mercedes C350 maybe? I will say that this car has totally changed my perspective on Hyundai...this has been a GREAT car and was really innexpensive with a nice warranty. Im a total convert.  
Meant Audi A5..15K difference in price tag.