When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

what you drive?

Guest VINTAGE1680

My 19-year old daily driver:

1994 Eunos 500 V-6 (excuse the phone-cam low-rez pic).

Owned it since new..........well overdue for a change me thinks.

8652038496_323687efee_c.jpg

I bought this Eunos 800 (but 1995 model) imported from Japan to New Zealand in 1997 and even brought it with me when I moved to Australia. Finally sold her in 2008 with over 300 kilometres on it...

Best car I ever owned... Fit & finish quality was excellent, super low maintenance, and an amazingly smooth ride in all conditions!

• 2 weeks later...
ytu3ahev.jpg 2011 Audi A5 Cabriolet with an S package and much work to increase horsepower. Been doing the Audi cabrios the last few years. All wheel drive and drop top. I am really a muscle car guy. Mostly old Vettes but got sick of maintaining a Corvette and a SUV for winter so went the the Audi's. Presently looking for a 69 z28 resto mod just for fun...or another old Vette. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

ytu3ahev.jpg

2011 Audi A5 Cabriolet with an S package and much work to increase horsepower. Been doing the Audi cabrios the last few years. All wheel drive and drop top. I am really a muscle car guy. Mostly old Vettes but got sick of maintaining a Corvette and a SUV for winter so went the the Audi's. Presently looking for a 69 z28 resto mod just for fun...or another old Vette.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great chariot mate   -   and "affordable" in the US .... idiotic prices here but a LOT of car for the money. I am currently considering an S4 cabrio (2006-08)

Thanks. previous was a 2007 s4 cabriolet so good choice. Really drove everything in the 50-75 K range before buying the current Audi. nothing on the market like an audi. Need all wheel drive for snow but love drop tops. Great combination of luxury and sports performance with super quiet and smooth ride. Only other car really considered was Lexus GS 350 but no cabrio so easy decision. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Let me find a cool pic of a car and post it online so people think that I too drive a cool car. LOL

I think riding a bike or taking public transit (if you are in world-class city that has it) is better than a car. Fancy car = small penis.

Well I can only speak for myself, but I didn't, I don't, and I don't or so I've been told ... :)

Rides a bike and takes public transportation = no job, no money and lives with parents. Does that blanket generalization work for you?

Some of us just happen to make enough money to have nice cars, and enjoy driving them. Some of us actually need cars to go places because there isn't public transportation or using a bicycle isn't practical. In addition to being a watch guy, I happen to be a car guy too for much the same reason. Awesome bits of machinery and I love the aesthetics of beautiful designs.

• Like 3

Tell that to your wife, next time she laughs at your penis.

Well I can only speak for myself, but I didn't, I don't, and I don't or so I've been told ... :)

Rides a bike and takes public transportation = no job, no money and lives with parents. Does that blanket generalization work for you?

Some of us just happen to make enough money to have nice cars, and enjoy driving them. Some of us actually need cars to go places because there isn't public transportation or using a bicycle isn't practical. In addition to being a watch guy, I happen to be a car guy too for much the same reason. Awesome bits of machinery and I love the aesthetics of beautiful designs.

Anyone own or driven the Peugeot RCZ? I think they're a very funky looking chariot and wouldn't mind owning one provided I'm not buying a monumental PITA.