When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

34mm Family Group Portrait

jmb

Here are a couple pics of my current crop of 34mm watches. One is in surgery and not shown and I have a couple of sub-34mm examples as well. The silver dial Air-King has the most gen parts with only the ETA movement and hands not being gen. The black dial Air-King is a total rep that I transplanted from a 36mm case into a 34mm. It has been fun building them.

From left to right startig with back row:

Tudor Two-Tone Prince Oysterdate

Tudor No-Date with a dial I'm beginning to believe is pre-1950

Tudor Ranger

Tudor Prince Oysterdate

Front Row:

Rolex Air-King

Rolex Oyster Perpetual

Rolex Air-King

34mm Group 2.JPG

34mm Group 1.JPG

34mm Group 3.JPG

Red, no problem. I didn't realize I had so many of 'em, no wonder I have been raising wife.gov's eyebrows lately! :whistling: The two-tone and the black dial Air-King will probably need to find another place to live but I can't bear to think about parting with any of the others!

Red, no problem. I didn't realize I had so many of 'em, no wonder I have been raising wife.gov's eyebrows lately!

I did exactly the same thing .. when that "how much is your rep collection worth in GEN dollars" thread was posted last month, I suddenly realized I have 12 reps .. I had NO IDEA!!

...I suddenly realized I have 12 reps .. I had NO IDEA!!

Damn, you just prompted me to do a count and I'm back up to 24!!! I understand why I get the "eye" sometimes... :whistling: I have been trying to thin the herd lately, and have sold about 4-5 over the last month, but some of them I can't stand to put up for sale even though I will probably never wear them again. :bangin: