When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Remember TRC/Replicacollector.com?

Admin

Many, many members here will of course remember replicacollector.com. I've finally had some spare time to get the website operational again, so that old and new members can browse the old threads from the replica forum that started all of this. During my dusting and vacuuming, I seem to have bumped into things I should not have touched, so some posts seems to have gone missing (I'll get them back as soon as I manage to dig up one of the old DB Backups...). Nevertheless; still lots of useful info over there

http://www.replicaco...tor.com/members

This is indeed the original TRC, but as I said above; I seem to have bumped into some things I should have stayed away from, so there are a lot of posts (and probably users) missing also.

If you want to try and log in (although you can't post), you should try your username and password, not your e-mail and password like here. If you can't log in, try the "Forgotten password"-link. It might work?

Strange I could not find any posts I made! I cannot log in or retreive password as I too have changed my email addresses. It was nice to see a lot of names that have drifted away over the years!

Actually I can log in! T must have updated the email address!! I joined in march 2003, seems longer ago than that! A lot has changed!!