When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Now, I Have Seen Everything

freddy333

Boy I dunno ... the corners look a little rounded off on that one. And is that the cow's hoof glue model, or the horse's hoof? Was cow hoof glue correct for that period of cardboard?

:cc_detective:

Ah, buddy nanug, Maybe this rare box sleeve come with rat chew, no extra charge.Rolex say Cow hoof glue correct, horse hoof glue make all the PETA people go crazy. they no like you cut off poor horse feet to make glue This set only come from the Daytona with odd experimental seagull movement, like one sold by Antiquorium last week for 675,000 USD, maybe only one in existance. maybe buyer needs box sleeve to complete set.Many members on venerable Vintage Rolex Forum say watch don't exist, but box sleeve proves the watch is real!! Maybe only produce for Hong kong market. All you say box sleeve not real, want to make buddy p153 look stupid, but i buy one we see who has last laugh when box sleeve sell next year for 289 USD!! HAHA I have last laugh then :animal_rooster:

Ah,buddy freddy, buddy p153,think you spend too much time on that Ebay site, maybe you one of those evil "watch out " boys on Rolex forum? Make life very hard for honest merchant trying to feed wife, two babies selling Genuine Authentic counterfeit Rolex watches and box stuff. Maybe you not know Rolex open factory in China, now Rolex CA. Now one province in China has new name, renamed Switzerland, make all Swiss watch, authentic Swiss made.No joke, Swiss made in Switzerland CA.

Just Bought two of them! No No No just kidding!!

I purchased this box over 3 years ago from a dhgate seller for 89usd this also included a no crown guard small crown 5508 swiss eta rep sub! and is now my home for my 6538 bondsub!

post-27094-0-78592800-1298118433.jpg

post-27094-0-46868000-1298118488.jpg

dry.gif Wonder what grade cardboard that is...seems pricey

no even chinese grade! actually china makes some good boxes! this is the most useless thing i have ever seen!

Edited by aeromatic