When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG will be offline 24 hours next week

Admin

Hi everybody

First, let me apologize for not answering all PM's and e-mails as fast as usual. I have been super busy (Well, super busy doesn't even come close to how busy I have been ;) this summer with a major reconstruction and redecoration of my house, where I have done most of the work myself. So between my regular job and this, the forum has gotten no love.

That's about to change.Things are settling down and I will be more around. So let me just first give you a warning that the forum will be taken offline for at least 24 hours on tuesday, next week. Need to go hunt down some dust bunnies in our system and several places here need a new coat of paint, so that also has to be taken care of. Fortunately, when we are back online, RWG will be an even better place to be and can once again make it's contribution to world peace and positive changes to the global climate ;)

Also, if you are still waiting for a reply to a PM, please PM me again or e-mail me at admin@rwg.cc. As usual, I do not answer questions that can be posted on the forum about watches or private trades/Sales between members and usually I just delete these. I'll be away for the weekend, so if you PM or e-mail me , you will get no reply until monday...

Changes are coming...

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Can you make it 20hours?

You see Don Tomaso, i onely need 4hours sleep! I realy

meed to sleep more i know, but i have to milk my cows, clean the stables, service my truck, change shoes on the focking horses, take a pill or two just to feel nice and flury, play with my doughter, slap my wife i few times, make up, kiss and sex o yeees i forgott i have to work also ( thats a [censored]), geee man the list is long i can go on!

But yes it would look nice with some new paint here and there.

5eeaaa5f-af38-71e2.jpg

Wonderful, he comes back after a long lay off and shuts us down, must be good having all that power. B)

Just kidding good to have you back. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Oh and I saw one of those dust bunnies, he answered to the name of cornerstone. :D

Ken

Wonderful, he comes back after a long lay off and shuts us down, must be good having all that power. B)

Just kidding good to have you back. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Oh and I saw one of those dust bunnies, he answered to the name of cornerstone. :D

Ken

:bicycle:

Its going to be a loooooooooong 24 hours!

All good news!

The varnish IS getting a touch faded on the mahogany around the fireplace in the Admin/Mods lounge, wouldn't you agree? And don't get me started on the latch to the walk-in cigar humidor. :pimp:

And are we finally getting that topless single-malt bar you've been promising?

:Jumpy:

What about the executive bathroom? I'm sick of getting water squirted at my [censored] by the damn bidets you have installed because of all of these European members. I wanna see some good 'ole American Standard 5 gallons per flush could-take-down-a-tree toilets installed!

Guest zeleni kukuruz

I may be wrong, but the way I read that is Robi begging for more yellow pee around the name! (old joke).

Hahahaha, corn m8 that day i will never ever forgett!!! That day was the best rwg day ever for me!!!! Sometimes i think of that day and i start to laugh m8, thouse where the days my friend!!!