When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What Happened to Ingod's ebay Store?

ebzen02

• 2 weeks later...

As someone said earlier, "ingod44" fills his eBay store from time to time then it goes empty .. then some time passes and he fills it again. Just keep checking.

i sent him an email about a week and half ago and have not heard back.

Vacation?

If he's in China, then you have a long wait. Chinese New Year screw things up for an entire month.

As someone said earlier, "ingod44" fills his eBay store from time to time then it goes empty .. then some time passes and he fills it again. Just keep checking.

If he's in China, then you have a long wait. Chinese New Year screw things up for an entire month.

That is what I noticed about a lot of the parts dealers. I always assume they either have a second job or sell to steady customers and come to ebay when they know they can be around to fulfill the orders. I have always assumed that Ingod dials are showing up in someone's reps.

I was thinking maybe his stuff shows up in the higher end stuff. I don't have any of his stuff. Has anyone ever compared an Ingod to a Phong or Yuki?

Some of inGod's stock bears an uncanny resemblance to dials sold by NDT/NP. I haven't seen any commonalities with either Phong or Yuki.

Has anyone ever compared an Ingod to a Phong or Yuki?

IMO...

For quality...including print durability...Phong and Natalie is hands down the best. You can get very accurate dials, but they are very pricey. Plus, they make great tropical dials.

For accuracy and cost, InGod is the best, but the paint used on his dials are often thin and flake off reather easily, especially on the edges.

Yuki is very sporatic on quality and accuracy and hit and miss most of the time. If you see a stellar dial sold by Yuki, buy it, because it is probably a limited production run.

He's good to deal with even outside of thEbay. He also has other dials that he never lists. Email him and ask him for a specific dial and he will let you know if he has one or can get it. Decent prices too!

I tried to deal out off eBay once with him, he did not send me the dial, so I filed pp complain, is to stick to eBay when buying from him