When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

my first 5514 prototype case. Done.

highoeyazmuhudee

I'm really interested in these case sets. How limited of a run are you going to be doing? Or will you just continue to run them as needed?

Also there's some real issues with UK customs at the moment, are these sets going to ship as parts or as assembled watches?

Some really awesome work done here though.

I'd be in for 1 x 5514, 1 x 1655 and 1 x 1680 if they get done.

I think we all need to calm down and carry on for the time being as these are the sample pieces if i read correctly. The worst thing we could do is Mob Highhoe and make him rush or take up all his time answering PMs, let him do it in the pace that he is doing it and when it is correct and he is ready to sell then we can all buy them.

I think we all need to calm down and carry on for the time being as these are the sample pieces if i read correctly. The worst thing we could do is Mob Highhoe and make him rush or take up all his time answering PMs, let him do it in the pace that he is doing it and when it is correct and he is ready to sell then we can all buy them.

Voice of reason and I agree. He is at the early stages here so be patient and when he comes back and tells us he is ready we go.

Like sharks to blood we franken builders are :)