When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rwi Threatened To Ban Me?

Sherrington

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I pm'd him that to offer both a watch with choice of dial colors and a new watch, posted at the same time, was imo dealing, and the sales were nuked.

I did not use any profanity, and I did not threaten him with banning.

His response was the pm already posted.

My response was to ban in response to his return pm.

Yes, may very well have been simple misunderstanding.. agreed completelly..

however, his response was not one that would lend anyone to believe that there was any real misunderstanding, rather it would and did tend to reinforce the belief that he was dealing.... and

if not true, how could one know, especially considering the overall content and tone of his pm.

Klink

Life is Good!

Klink, I have moved on with this and have been re-instated at RWI. Just to put the record straight this is the PM IN FULL that you sent to me:-

"Choice of three dials" "Never worn"

Go the f*ck away if you think we dont know you are dealing..

You keep this up, one more post, you banned.

Why not just pm and ask?

Think we all fools?

Cheers,

Klink

I think you did use a profanity, albeit asterisked, (unless you meant to say - fack, feck, fick or fock) and you did threaten banning (see above). Maybe I take such good photographs you think I am a dealer. If you think this is an edited version of your PM then post what you believe to be your recollection of it in full. I know different.

Life is better :-(

There are always TWO sides to every story .

Not to be argumentative, but there are actually THREE sides to every story. The first person's side, the second person's side and the truth. Not that I am implying that anyone has lied here, just that a person's perceptions get in the way of their own side. We are all capable of saying/writing something and having another person read/hear it completely differently from what was intended. It happens all the time online. It happens a lot to married couples. Most of the time it takes a third party to read/listen to all sides and find out what actually happened.

Not to be argumentative, but there are actually THREE sides to every story. The first person's side, the second person's side and the truth. Not that I am implying that anyone has lied here, just that a person's perceptions get in the way of their own side. We are all capable of saying/writing something and having another person read/hear it completely differently from what was intended. It happens all the time online. It happens a lot to married couples. Most of the time it takes a third party to read/listen to all sides and find out what actually happened.

Well, it happens alot to "normal" people, but not to me. I have a very ugly habbit of telling stories EXACTLY how they happened, most often word for word. My wife, who re-narrates what she "wanted" to happen or a more interesting version - which my mother and sister also do - have come to admit, if i remember it one way and they remember it another way, i'm usually right. :)

this is completely different then a lack of communication between 2 people which also happens - that is the difference between - what i said and what you heard.

My wife and i often will stop, mid argument (were lawyers) and say, wait, ok, - i did say this - and she willsay, ok, but i "heard" this

i recomend this technique, its a nice way to break through the BS and get down to the root of issues

Well, it happens alot to "normal" people, but not to me. I have a very ugly habbit of telling stories EXACTLY how they happened, most often word for word. My wife, who re-narrates what she "wanted" to happen or a more interesting version - which my mother and sister also do - have come to admit, if i remember it one way and they remember it another way, i'm usually right. :)

this is completely different then a lack of communication between 2 people which also happens - that is the difference between - what i said and what you heard.

My wife and i often will stop, mid argument (were lawyers) and say, wait, ok, - i did say this - and she willsay, ok, but i "heard" this

i recomend this technique, its a nice way to break through the BS and get down to the root of issues

Jeeze, two lawyers...no wonder you have communication issues!

I'm one to talk. Physician and my wife is a .....PSYCHOTHERAPIST!!!!!!!

I've lost count of how many times we've exchanged "That's not what I said dear"...."Yes, but this is what I heard you say".

:g: is a careful analysis