When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A scammer among us

FxrAndy

Guest zeleni kukuruz

The guy is also known on the other replica forums but also on gen boards dating back a while.

I believe a knock on the door is being organised elsewhere.

Ken

On wich gen board is this Ken, cant find any info about him on gen boards!

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Don't know if it's just hyperbole, but an admin on another forum said that this guy is about to have a Come To Jesus moment, in person, by some - shall we say motivated people.

:Jumpy:

Doubt that will ever happen :(

Don't know if it's just hyperbole, but an admin on another forum said that this guy is about to have a Come To Jesus moment, in person, by some - shall we say motivated people.

Hope that does indeed happen to him, there is a need for this sort of [censored] to be attended to :bangin:

We need pics... :evil2:

I posted this SOB's information on my thread on this section, here it is again. If it is a problem, mod please edit or remove.

Yonatan Ezogue

4 arlozorov street

63404 Tel Aviv

TEL AVIV

ISRAEL

+972522902212

yonatan.ezo@gmail.com

PS. contacted my buddies in the Mossad to take care of him... :)

This guy (Yonatan Ezogue) is ruined for most new member (like myself). I've been on the board for since April and had bought 2 reps here. Paying Paypal as a service is convenient and as a protection for the buyer (in case issues arise with seller?).

Question: Why would a guy who scam people is using his "real name" as part of his ID# and registered his "real address" with ISP/forum. He could have stolen name ID# from others?

This guy (Yonatan Ezogue) is ruined for most new member (like myself). I've been on the board for since April and had bought 2 reps here. Paying Paypal as a service is convenient and as a protection for the buyer (in case issues arise with seller?).

Question: Why would a guy who scam people is using his "real name" as part of his ID# and registered his "real address" with ISP/forum. He could have stolen name ID# from others?

A least you've already started to build a positive reputation, I think the big problem is with the newest members without any feedbacks or posts that might have a problem. Scammers don't tend to stick around long, as they are found out very quickly.

I just wonder if some of our really good modded reps are winding up on Ebay being sold as gen? Then he is scamming everyone....

@R I don't know which gen boards he has scammed on that is information I was told by the Admin of another board.

Yes he is in Israel, yes that could be rough but I've been told the door knockers will be para military types :)

Ken

• Like 1

Guest zeleni kukuruz

I posted this SOB's information on my thread on this section, here it is again. If it is a problem, mod please edit or remove.

Yonatan Ezogue

4 arlozorov street

63404 Tel Aviv

TEL AVIV

ISRAEL

+972522902212

yonatan.ezo@gmail.com

PS. contacted my buddies in the Mossad to take care of him... :)

Cool :)