When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone seen this as yet

sgtguk

I don't get it. These are also the same people asking all the time how to make something more gen like.

+1  - I love my reps and want to get mine as close as I can to looking Gen, but not to sell them on :nono:  this guy is a special kind of idiot trying to do so, I assume he also frequents here to ...........  

It seems to me one of the reoccurring events for these scammers is the use of boxes. He even mentions that he got the box on rwi. A part of me wishes boxes weren't available. I know ebay will always sell them and also there are many decent replica ones but it just seems like we're helping these guys :(

Edited by megafatius

He is also a member here.

http://www.rwgforum.net/user/48077-dmb350/

I strongly recommend this guy is banned. It was done to Accio with his explorer. It should be done to this guy as well.

I spoke with the mods on RG already and it looks like they acted and banned him there...how do we get him gone here as well?

He is also a member here.

http://www.rwgforum.net/user/48077-dmb350/

I strongly recommend this guy is banned. It was done to Accio with his explorer. It should be done to this guy as well.

Accio is and idiot, this guy is a thief. accio in his youthful exuberance and foolishness posted his Explorer on a genuine site, got called out and then tried to bluff his way out, which we all know is and impossible task when confronted on a genuine forum. This guy, dmb350 on the other hand is a much more serious matter. He is the polar opposite of the guys/gals on this site. First off he is a lying, conniving deceitful thief. Simple as that. Folks like him are the reason some people on the genuine sites hate reps and all that goes with them. He represents all that those folks think rep owners stand for, that all of us over here are just busy little elves constructing good fake watches to sell to unsuspecting buyers.

I hope that the buyer takes the watch to a jeweler and has them open the back, he is going to be one mad fellow when he finds out that at best there is an ETA and at worst a Chinese clone inside. I hope the buyer immediately opens a Pay pal dispute and gets his money back. and then, I hope that every one who bought a Datejust from him as well, has their watch examined to see if it's got a genuine movement inside.

I have the utmost contempt for people like this. Taking advantage of folks that don't have the ability to examine the merchandise in advance, to me is a sin. I know that we should all do our due diligence, but sometimes everything looks OK and is still wrong. Banning someone like this guy is fine, he ought to be banned from selling on Ebay as well, and then some of the cheated buyers should find his address and pay him a visit in person. Take the losses on their watches out in hide!!

You guys are hilarious. Every single one of you (all rep forums) are hypocrites. Possession, selling, buying of reps is intellectual property theft. Look it up. It's a coordinated effort between a private agency hired to flush out rep merch. thru UC work, your LE local jurisdiction and customs agents. Criminal and civil penalties apply and the Internet is not off limits. Just a matter of location of the act itself. FYI, the transaction for the listing is awaiting the winner's completion of the cancel form. No money changed hands. So one was ripped off. The winner was contacted as soon as the listing ended to advise not to pay. That was my doing and I guess that shows my criminal scumbag mentality. Please feel free to contact all my previous eBay customers. All previously sold watches were AD verified and most came from eBay dealers to start. Look it up. Anyway, I'm looking for the hat trick here to complete my infamous legendary tale. I've got the life ban on all but here so ban away and hopefully no one that does IPT investigations infiltrates and gathers your info for legal purpose. Could be a lot of trouble for the sites and members. Paypal is convenient but also so traceable. It's been interesting.

No one is giving you grief on the other watches you sold prior. But what's your justification for passing the TC Sub as a gen on eBay?

So you are saying if you weren't called out on any of the forums, you'd still contact the winning bidder to retract the sale because you don't have a criminal scumbag mentality despite you putting a rep for sale to begin with? 

Edited by Guest

@ dmb350

Your pissed that you got caught doing this, accept the fact and move on............and yes I do hope that you are banned with immediate effect and never cross paths with any other member on here or indeed on any watch forum, you knowingly sold a rep as Gen and only backed out of the deal because you were caught red handed, don't be an ass and try to threaten the membership either, Goodbye.  

Oh and btw we are not hypocrites here, just people who won't see a buyer blatantly ripped off by another member and stay quiet about it, my 2c   

All joking aside this guy is lucky not to live here in the UK. A lot of sales done via Ebay are eventually completed face to face with cash payment. Most places are within easy reach in a few hours.

If he'd pulled that stunt over here and got caught out he'd get his lights punched out, if he was very unlucky he'd have sold the watch to a very well known Dealer based here in the Midlands who, shall we just say has some very heavy connections. The end result in that situation would be far more terrifying for the idiot

Moral of the Story is never try and pull a fast one, messing people around when they're buying very expensive watches is not a clever idea

DH

Banned and soon forgotten, hopefully Ebay will follow suit as well.

You are just like any other scamming criminal, you get caught, and instead of manning up and saying I got caught, shouldn't have done it, I know better, You start to scream and holler, that it's all everyone else's fault, we are counterfeiters, lawbreakers, guilty of intellectual property theft, etc,etc,etc. Well the big thing about the folks here and you, while we may be guilty of owning and occasionally selling "counterfeit" goods, the BIG difference is we do not sell by deception, we do not represent what we are selling as the genuine article, and every watch sold on this forum is described to the best of the sellers knowledge.

you got greedy, you sold a bunch of Bull Sh*t stuff on Ebay, along with what you allege as genuine Rolex Datejusts, but your greed got the best of you, "why not try to slip in a really nice rep Submariner,i can make a quick big score, and I'll have my Christmas money made" Well too bad, you ran afoul of the Rolex Patrol, those guys on the Rolex Forum who have nothing better to do all day than scroll through the Ebay adds to watch for counterfeits. You should have known better, you frequented that forum, you should have seen all the "Fake Watch on Ebay" posts, but you probably thought "I'm a lot smarter than those watch geeks on the forum, I can get this one past them". Well you didn't and here you are. Banned everywhere. So my Christmas message to you is,You got what you deserved, so go crawl back under that rock you came from and good riddance.