When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

6538 in the Arctic

Nanuq

My good friend Denimhead has a mate in the EU that does amazing mods. This modder decided to hang up his hat, so Denim grabbed his last two pieces.

Out of the blue, Denim sent one to me :o and it arrived last night. I can't get over how nice this thing is! It's just over-the-top.

So today me and the Big Crown went out for a snowshoe. He seems to like it here in the Arctic pretty well!

post-32-1358638760.jpg

And now back at the car.

post-32-13586387887.jpg

Thank you M! I am completely blown away by your generosity. Humbled.

:tu:

• Like 2

Isn't that amazing?? I'd never heard of this modder (name withheld at his request), and dang he does nice work. I'm incredibly fortunate to be wearing this beauty.

Humbled!

Hey Mike bring some chains for the Lincoln and hit the road! Gots lots of room for you up here on the mountain.

Yes, it's an incredibly generous gift. I'm not even sure how to adequately say thank you for something like this!

Wow that s a beauty

Did you see the perfect shape to the rehaut and the correct gap to the chapter ring? Awesome! I wasn't so sure about the white big lollipop seconds hand, but it's just great in person!

Oh and I just pressure tested it... this baby's going swimming!

Beautiful watch!! I'm glad you got it cause now maybe your "Big crown" itch will be scratchd and you'll quit bugging me about my 7924.

Seriously though, this one is really,really nice.try to stay on the trails and out of trouble,BIg Mon, and please. please wait until it thaws to try to take it swimming!! ;)

My good friend Denimhead has a mate in the EU that does amazing mods. This modder decided to hang up his hat, so Denim grabbed his last two pieces.

Out of the blue, Denim sent one to me :o and it arrived last night. I can't get over how nice this thing is! It's just over-the-top.

So today me and the Big Crown went out for a snowshoe. He seems to like it here in the Arctic pretty well!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1358638756.311476.jpg

And now back at the car.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1358638786.191763.jpg

Thank you M! I am completely blown away by your generosity. Humbled.

:tu:

It's brother enjoyed the snow here in the UK yesterday, looks great on that bracelet mate

post-12988-0-38852700-1358680209_thumb.j

• Like 1

Great watch, great gesture, you lucky bu**er Nook! As always RWG rules because of the quality of its members.

"The quality of its members"

Absolutely true! And M, that watch is amazing too! I'm heading out for more snow today.... you??