When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

scammer on RWG

997 s

why not just post info here? how did he/she try to scam you? what was it about? etc etc give them a chance to respond on the open forum...no need to name users if you feel theres no need to straight away, but info is good to warn others openly...

why not just post info here? how did he/she try to scam you? what was it about? etc etc give them a chance to respond on the open forum...no need to name users if you feel theres no need to straight away, but info is good to warn others openly...

+1 

If he's a scammer just post the information over here! And PM the mods of course! ;) 

I think theres no need to be coy about scammers, if you are sure thats what he is.

Posting the details would help us ALL be alert and stay clear, instead of selected members getting the benefits.

Mods should of course be informed too.

Thanks!

And stop flooding the forum with multiple posts about the same thing.

Please contact one of us.

And indeed stop posting all over the place, this is not helping the community at all.

Guys..If it was you that almost got ripped on 1400 USD, I think you also considered to post all over..

Since I was not ripped I will not hang him out. But the whole thing was very strange. Of course mod was contacted right away, but since we live in different timezones, I thought it would be a very good idea to inform in several threads. Not everyone that goes into every thread.

Since almost 30 members contacted me I think there was some kind of interest. 99% of them replied that this smelled old cheese

Thnx MIke on a bike for helping. Mr P invest ;)

Take care and bye the way. I will post all over again if someone tries to rip me off

• Like 1

Guys..If it was you that almost got ripped on 1400 USD, I think you also considered to post all over..

Since I was not ripped I will not hang him out. But the whole thing was very strange. Of course mod was contacted right away, but since we live in different timezones, I thought it would be a very good idea to inform in several threads. Not everyone that goes into every thread.

Since almost 30 members contacted me I think there was some kind of interest. 99% of them replied that this smelled old cheese

Thnx MIke on a bike for helping. Mr P invest ;)

Take care and bye the way. I will post all over again if someone tries to rip me off

Someone tried to buy your Safari mate?