When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Toro's site seized?

tframo

He's not having much luck these days, but the risks are always there in this hobby.  Just hope he don't throw the towel in after all this [censored], including losing his Paypal because of some idiot.

He's not having much luck these days, but the risks are always there in this hobby.  Just hope he don't throw the towel in after all this shit, including losing his Paypal because of some idiot.

No he's def having a hard time atm, I'm sure like most of them though he will jump back on swiftly  ;)  I've not used him as yet but only heard great things! 

It means nothing. Almost every dealer here has their domain seized three or four times a year.

It's a huge waste of time and tax money.

No no wrong wrong this country needs to protect the Rolex name and all the other luxury names because they really give a [censored] about the USA.... Yea right!

The TD's are pretty resilient folks, they are all pretty adept at "workarounds" when they have these sorts of problems.

I agree this is a huge waste of taxpayers money, and from the looks of some of the names appearing at the top of the "Seized" website, I'm not at all sure these are really Govt. agencies, rather more likely some quasi govt. outfits that are in fact financed by the major "Luxury goods" manufacturers. Just because you have a badge, doesn't mean you're a cop!!