When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Are you serious?

danielv2000

I think that's the funniest dial I've seen in ages, I love the way no ones commented on it. But of course its Gen and on a 'Gen only' forum ;) Maybe someone should email him with the ingod website details!

Forget the color for a second--what's wrong with the coronet?  Looks like it's listing to the right.  I'd say this guy is trying to pass a rep dial as a "refinished" gen.

Its not as good as a rep dial

Guys, forget about that term "refinished dial".

NDT, Minh etc. sell "refinished" dials, but they are simple fakes. Is it really that hard to fake the Singer, Beyeler or Stern stampings, no not really. And even if it was a genuine dial in the first place, if the old paint was removed

and it's reprinted, what is left? Just a silly piece of genuine (Rolex/Singer/Stern)brass.

just my 2 cents

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Good lordy.....maybe it is the ultra rare white Bart Simpson after he has been hit in the head.  Case looks over-polished as well.  Still not a terrible deal if the movement is solid and everything else is original.