When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TRC gone for good?

cougar1

It was the preeminent rep forum back around 8-9 years ago, but over time, it lost a lot of members to other newer forums, and finally, it became inactive. It was the first rep forum I joined, probably 10-12 years ago, and it was a great place for quite a while, it just sorted of withered away, less and less folks posting every day, almost nothing in the sales forum and finally, it ceased to exist as and active forum. I'm very surprised that it lasted this long as and inactive forum, as someone had to be paying for the website hosting.

(TRC) "It was the preeminent rep forum back around 8-9 years ago, but over time, it lost a lot of members to other newer forums, and finally, it became inactive. It was the first rep forum I joined, probably 10-12 years ago, and it was a great place for quite a while..."

I was on TRC from beginning to end (member 43) and before that was on the old RWCC.

Anyone here besides me on the old EZ Board RWCC back then?

I have really been here 6 Years, 2 Months and 24 Days as I was still Jimmythree (from TRC) when I signed up. I changed my screen name to 'automatico' after a server meltdown 5 years ago.

Jimmythree

RWG Member Since 16 May 2007

From 'alligoat' 1-21-08...

"Wow! jimmythree, I haven't seen you since the old RWG1!"

I was on TRC from beginning to end (member 43) and before that was on the old RWCC.

Anyone here besides me on the old EZ Board RWCC back then?

I heard of RWCC - but before my time.  I do recall being on TRC as well as the old RWG and even Watchtrader.cc.  before all the new boards came about.

The ole ship is long gone. It was financially difficult to run TRC and RWG....a decision was made to keep a bustling site and retire TRC. It was kept around as read only for a while. The admins were still able to login for a while and we kept in touch but we moved on shortly after. Chino and I migrated over but I have not seen him for a while.

Chino was a mod here for a while too but I believe his work became to intensive for him to find the time to remain.

For the newer set the evolution was WC => TRC => RWG 1 => RWG 2 / RWI with the other boards spinning off these last two

The Admin for TRC and this board is the same person.

Ken

• Like 1