When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The disappearance of David Woo

buffedupboy

haha i was wondering...another dodgy asian dude!

In a way, the origin of the replicas are Asian, and replicas are indeed a dodgy business relative to the ones which are more conventional. 

I find your statement rather racist. I am Asian, but I have no negative reputation either in my personal life, my business, or as a member of this forum.

Not all Asians are dodgy, and not all dodgy dudes are Asians. 

You have a problem with that?

Dont say anything about md2020 because all the know it alls are going to start telling you how great he is again.

Ha, let them mate. I have lost all respect for him and if anybody see's him as anything other than a robbing b*stard then they are deluded.

• Like 2

There is a forum member on Repgeek, I forgot his screen name now, who claims to be currently dealing with David and receiving watches from him on a regular basis.

Maddening for the people who lost money with DW, and, of course this being the internet, who knows if that's even true.

I for one came so, so close to tying to buy from DW, glad I didn't.

?! Guys i'm asian too! Geez take it easy! I was just kidding while thinking...this is bad for business (us asian dudes) coz all the guys taking a powder are asian..eg george wm9, david wong...and now david woo! 

Well MD2020 sure isn't Asian not with a name like Dabrowski!!