When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Iwc Aquatimer Chronograph Cousteau Divers

PureTime

Angus, will this herald replicas for the entire Aquatimer range? The case design is the same.

I will be buying the plain versions as soon as they are available. :D

I believe there will be.

yea, im with pug.

I would love one with an Eta 2824

EDIT:heres a pic of the original for reference

160351-12375.jpg

My pics are original as well :p

Because this one has just started to produce.

YES!!!

I'm on this... so fast, my wife is gonna kill me :bicycle:

@PT... Your watches are coming out at an amazing pace, and they are great choices!!! Keep this up and I'll be living under a bridge selling banana skins :lol:

Can the manufacturers do genuine Tritec Super Luminova?

I know the material is expensive, but I would think the extra cost would be relatively minimal and surely much more precise than sending them out to get redone.

The SuperLuminova is really expensive and the factories are not willing to do it. But if someone can supply the lume and I can do the re-lume for them.

If there is an ETA non-chrono Costeau in the works I am all over it!

Oh no , Can't take it any more so many new watches .... the fever starts again: :Jumpy:

Priorities:

1) RX EXP II White, with correct date font, long GMT hand and blank rings around the dots (on the way)

2) OMGA PO 45 mm (yes I am waiting for the 7th version ... it should come)

3) New AP RO

4) Breitling Steelfish Superocean (my very first Breitling)

5) RT/Jay new watch (I guess this will take 4 to 5 months to have it ready)

6) New IWC Auqatimer C.D. listed here

7) Jessica's ass pictured above (.... :wub: I think I will put this 1st n the list).

.....btw , no Panerais guys ????

2 is out already.

There are 5 PAMs are going to release shortly (all with sapphire crystal with AR and CORRECT date mag and font)!

Angus-

That is a stunning piece. The Aquatimer Chrono has always been one of my gen favorites. If the rep looks anything like some of the pictures above it could well become one of my rep favorites. :)

I am quite sure the rep will be very accurate, just like the HBB.

loving the rehaut....hope it is 1:1

No need to hope, it must be ^_^

Very nice watch, but i'd prefer the non-chrono version as well.

It should also be done later.

I am very interested in a chrono version (swiss 7750 only)

I may ask if I can do a special order for you.

It wasn't a holy grail until I saw this post. I am indifferent to the "wood" back. Any accurate version would be fine though. :) I wonder what the timing will end up being.

It will take about 2 months to release.

Well at least we will have a good indicator of how long it takes to develop a rep watch from a gen.

Very good work Angus, and im sure you'll be very busy with orders this xmas!

The appox time of developing a rep from a gen is 45 days, so we usually say 2 months.

I believe there will be.

My pics are original as well :p

Because this one has just started to produce.

The SuperLuminova is really expensive and the factories are not willing to do it. But if someone can supply the lume and I can do the re-lume for them.

Can a customer get the watch with a metal bracelet instead of the strap? Nothing feels like steel on the wrist :D

Moreover, if there are enough sales, would you consider making a rep of the aquatimer split minute????

160388-12372.jpg

What if a bunch of people were to chip in on SL for the watches we want? A gram is about $100, but that much may do 3-4 watches... If that is the case, I'd much rather have it done in real Tritec SL than relume, it's always better by machine.

If this is feasible, please let's have a show of hands... Obviously, we have to find out from the manufacturer if this can be done with the printing methods they use.

I tried both the Cousteau divers and the yellow/steel today with Quarks (he was ALL giddy over the white gold Portuguese with gray dial :Jumpy:

These watches are just stunning in the flesh and wear soooo well!!! I can't wait to see these coming out of here :thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim:

MWAHAHAHAHA!!! YESSSS!!!!

After spending over grand on gen dials for watches that never get repped, I finally guessed one right! I saw a dial a couple of months ago and thought, I wonder if they'll make this one..." so I bought it. I presume I'm going to need to get a swiss 7750 w/ day and date to make the dial work?

If the factory spent this much on a gen to copy, might I suggest something else, that I think would sell bigtime based on threads I've seen over the years? Asia 7750 would work with:

post-53-1165179003_thumb.jpg

post-53-1165179079_thumb.jpg

post-53-1165179876_thumb.jpg

post-53-1165179899_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

@chad...

easy answer on this one... the Standard Aquatimer is 2mm smaller in case size...

This limited edition is a different case from the others in the Aquatimer line...

I hope the standard aquatimer chrono and its base also become available... in Ti.